Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. Cmoney86

Trusted

so according to Kevin Feige non of the promo stuff they show will show anything past the first 15-20 min of the movie

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

5. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

coleslawed and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

His speech became stuck in I am groot after Bran warged into him in the past, which happened at the same time he died in present. We’re still not sure why someone was telling him to “Groot the Door”

PauLo likes this.
  7. Zach_In_RI

Just a quick PSA that there are some plot leaks on 4chan that are gaining traction as being the real deal. Browse the web with caution.

8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Makes sense. The internet knew of the exact details of Gamora’s death last January.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yessss. I wanted the kid from I3 to come back.

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I saw pictures of a toy line that has a lot of the characters wearing matching uniforms. Wonder if that's gonna be a thing in the movie too

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Definitely but no one knows what the purpose is. There are ideas but that’s it.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That only raises more questions for me haha

15. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

It's probably related to the quantum realm. I think that's the most prevalent theory, and unlike some dumb theories you'll find surrounding comic book films, it's probably true. The suit doesn't look that far off from Hank's quantum realm suit. Plus, it's been said here and there that the realm plays a big role in Endgame.

coleslawed, airik625, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

new footage will be shown off during the super bowl

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

leslie chow in 2019's biggest crossover hit

GrantCloud and justin. like this.
  20. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

He's coming to get revenge on Scott Lang, who, at one time, hid out as "Danny" and had to be a role model for young kids.

[​IMG]

21. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Lmao

22. Tim

Looking forward to more shots of nothing. Unless the various toy leaks convince them to give us a more exciting look at things we already know we're getting.

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

They won’t be showing off anything past the first 15-20 min of the move during any of the promo stuff so expect more of nothing

24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That’s a good thing. Even without spoilers, the Infinity War trailers pretty much showed most places the film will go.

25. Tim

That 15-20 min thing is an Internet rumor that, when asked directly, Kevin Feige merely called "somewhat accurate."

I will be shocked if they don't go past the 20 min mark of an allegedly 3 hr film at all during the marketing... And, with toy stuff already out there, it'd be stupid to do that. I mean, come on. Sure, this is a rare case where you can get away with selling a blank slate, but "get away with" & good idea aren't the same thing.

Show us what they're actually trying to do. Show us footage from a couple action sequences. You can probably leave a good half of this movie untouched while still, you know, doing your job.