Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. Trailer definitely hints at emotional Tony-Steve moments.

They haven't spoken or met since Civil War and I think they will exploit that.

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

3. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Well, since they show Scott there too I'm guessing those are the people they *think* are gone and maybe aren't.

4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

5. EntryLevelTank

6. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The thing with that scene that gets me is that Peter is there. It would either have to be after Tony gets back or the pictures are changed for the trailer, right? Because do any of them even know who Peter is?

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Let's fucking go

8. PauLo

43% Burnt

I reckon they would have pieced it all together from what they know from various people. If Tony knows him, Rhodey might. Pepper definitely does. Lucky too, if he survived.

9. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Oh yeah, forgot that Pepper knew. Yeah it works then.

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

True. If she is RIP then we can be sure that M’Baku will get the throne and be on the way to his future villainy comic arc.

11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Superheroes are fundamentally kitsch. You can make good art with them, but that doesn't change their fundamental nature.

Taste is subjective, but if you're against anything with a corny side, maybe superhero films ain't your thing.

12. clucky

Trusted Supporter

was it confirmed if she got snapped or not?

cause I don't remember seeing her get snapped and I'm low key hoping she takes up the Black Panther helm during this film. Would a) be a blast to see b) makes sense given Wakanda needs a leader and c) set up some really interesting sibling dynamics for BP2 once T'Challa returns.

13. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Pretty sure the Russos said she didn't, but they also said Endgame wasn't the title so...

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Did they push the release date up a week again?

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I believe it is now 4/26 as opposed to 5/3, yes.

beachdude, GrantCloud and airik625 like this.
  16. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

I'm still down for this. Bring on the new year now!

17. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

First post in the thread B-)

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That certainly helps Pokémon

Joe4th likes this.
  19. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Any speculation about this film's status quo influencing future movies feels like a fool's errand at this point, tbh. For all we know, everything from the snap up until the undoing of the snap could be erased by the end.

20. Heh, I love how this is the default belief/understanding for all of us that have read comics for years.

21. EntryLevelTank

It almost kinda HAS to be this way no? For them to "undo" the snap....how could they do that without also then undoing everything they did to undo it. It really should be called Avengers 4: Control Z.

22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Yes, the events of the snap will 99.8% be reversed but gosh darn it, I’m going to still make a mental map of all the other possibilities and enjoy it.

If anything, it will help make the next 5 months swing by.

23. Ant-Man is gonna be so vital to this movie - so excited

sawhney[rusted]2 and justin. like this.
  24. currytheword

Trusted

Paul Rudd is vital to my life. He made the trailer for me.

25. No rocket in the trailer tho