Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Black Widow sacrifices herself for the soul stone. Tony dies while doing the snap with his own gauntlet. Cap goes back in time and dances with Peggy. He also gives the shield to Sam.

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Are the rumors true that Hulk loses an arm? Also, speaking of which, does Banner seem to have a fitting ending like Cap and Tony? Or does it almost seem like we may see him in another future MCU film?

Sounds like we might be getting Thor in a future GOTG flick as well depending on some leaks, which I will gladly take.

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

His arm is fried kind of like Thanos’ arm after the snap. He doesn’t have an ending similar to Cap and Tony. It’s not definite.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. chris

Trusted Supporter

damn I gotta stay way outta here

5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Lol he straight up went and did it to ‘em

Greg, coleslawed and justin. like this.
  6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Well all bets are off now. Highly suggest anyone that wants to stay away from spoilers watch your cursors/thumbs in this thread.

coleslawed, beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I am not actively seeking out spoilers for this, but I have stumbled across some stuff. This movie sounds pretty awesome.

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

98% on RT. The hype is real.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Remind me to come back Friday.

10. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

T-minus 25 and a half hours until I see this. The perk of being an Aussie is that we sometimes get movies first, wew!

11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Bought my ticket to see it Friday afternoon. Excited.

12. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Okay but does Thanos win or no

coleslawed and Henry like this.
  13. Maverick

Trusted

Bought my ticket for Friday, managed to score a so so seat but at least I’ll watch it opening day. Also just came in here quickly to say 96% rotten tomatoes holy crap! I don’t remember infinity war being that high initially. My excitement just went up another notch!

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Do we get shots of thanos farming is my only question tbh

Kingjohn_654 and coleslawed like this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Thanos and his army are dusted when Tony does his snap

16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

This movie was absolutely wild and unbelievable lmao. Half the time I was rolling my eyes at the audacity of it but the rest I was tearing up so

SteveLikesMusic and coleslawed like this.
  17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

HAMFEST

18. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Both qualities that I value very highly in my comic book entertainment, so...
    72718870-8BE7-480A-A1BA-28CBD4C2E186.gif

19. GBlades

Trusted

Showing is at Midnight here in the UK (approx. 8 hours from now) and I cannot contain my excitement. Might be a curse that my expectations are so high but the past 11 years have given me that expectation.

I think that no matter what happens, if I end up liking it or not, it's been one rollercoaster of a journey so far with family and friends and strangers on the internet! It's not going to take one movie to end this sheer cinematic excellence and I'll be excited for the next run in the future.

Onto the Endgame!

Rowan5215 likes this.
  20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I mean I rolled my eyes when the title was announced as ENDGAME so I have no doubt there will be a lot of that. You can't possible throw so much fan service and self reference into a 3 hour span and avoid that.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  21. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

lmao pretty sure some jackass just posted a major spoiler as a K-POP MEME of all things and I saw it after working so hard to avoid all spoilers so either it's not true and it's just a bad troll or it is true and I'm actively super angry right now, guess I'll find out tomorrow

Rowan5215 likes this.
  22. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i haven't seen anything even close to a spoiler, thankfully! glad i follow the right people who don't post that shit, lol

i'm seeing this tomorrow and i don't think i can physically wait !!!

23. Kuri44

My friends couldn't decide on a date and time for the past few days so i just went rogue and bought a ticket for Sunday night. There was one reserved seat in second to last row, right in the middle. Couldn't resist.

I wish there was an option to watch from home. I'd easily pay $50 - $60 to watch once from home. Saves you from paying those ridiculous snack/drink prices

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

The day Disney allows for one of its biggest movie properties to be streamed at home first/get pirated to Hell and back is the day that the Earth gets swallowed up by the sun.

Kuri44 likes this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Woo boy I need to stay out of this thread I see.

But tonight, at a nice early time of 8:15 PM, I am so excited to see.........Us. We haven't seen it yet and our local theaters seem to be dropping it as soon as Endgame is released. So we're seeing Us tonight!

But then!.....On saturday at 7 o clock, I'll get my Endgame on.