Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll check into the spoilers. I normally do - as they really don't impact me a great deal. I'm thinking that I'll try to go in blind in hope that I'll enjoy the film more. I was lukewarm with IW

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I told one of my friends I'm seeing this with that I'd avoid spoilers this time 'cause he really wanted me to go in fresh.

I'm gonna have to tell him I changed my mind, lol.

What I've read honestly all sounds really cool & fun. Even the one ending thing that some people reading spoilers apparently hate sounds wonderful to me. Hopefully its execution is better than Infinity War.

beachdude and DrAlanGrant like this.
  3. Jusscali

Word.

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m more hyped after reading the spoilers than I was last year after reading Infinity War spoilers.

5. Jusscali

Ughhhhh - Idkkkkkk what to doooooo

6. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Okay - Officially unfollowing this thread. Engage social media lockdown. Enjoy the movie everyone!

7. Tim

What is your normal approach to spoilers & blockbusters? I know this has the most (obnoxiously) secretive marketing of any comic book film ever, & it's this big culmination & whatnot, but really, I think you should just do whatever you normally do. If you typically like being surprised, it's only like two or three days away; if you normally like looking stuff up, no reason this has to be different. *shrug*

coleslawed and beachdude like this.
  8. Jusscali

Normally I read the fuck out of every spoiler/review/breakdown/theory that's released the moment it is released lol

9. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. Jusscali

aright aright aright

11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Any confirmation of after credits scenes for this?

12. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm a part of a charity cosplay group called the Avengers Initiative. When Disney has big events like this they'll reach out to us with invitations or opportunities to apply to attend.

smowashere and beachdude like this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

There wasn’t one at the premiere but there may be in for the theatrical release

14. DerekIsAGooner

Some other pictures from yesterday. Besides Cheadle and Renner I wasn't able to get any other selfies, but these are good enough.

Attached Files:

beachdude, Zilla, Joe and 3 others like this.
  15. DerekIsAGooner Apr 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 23, 2019)
    DerekIsAGooner

Also, the most random premiere appearance has to be Matt Damon. He didn't take any pictures or sign anything, but we were able to get him to be in a short video clip with a Loki cosplayer, which we all thought was hilarious.

EDIT: This may be a spoiler to some, so I'll hide it. I was also completely shocked when Natalie Portman showed up.

coleslawed and Brother Beck like this.
  16. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Idk when I'm seeing it, sometime next week, but I'll have to stay off everything. Especially Insta, Insta loves their spoilery memes

17. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Credits are 11 minutes long. About 40 seconds longer than Captain Marvel. Movie is longer so that doesn't necessarily confirm or deny anything during the credits. But thought I would throw it out there.

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

lol

19. Tim

From what I've read, there isn't a real post credits scene with this one. Instead, there's a mid credits thing, around 5ish minutes long, looking back at the MCU & people who made it possible thus far.

20. Tim

Since using spoiler tags reminded me...

Friendly reminder that, as soon as the movie is officially out, people will NOT be expected to spoiler tag anything that happens in the movie. (Some people inevitably will, but a lot of us will just talk openly about what happened.) That's the official policy of the Chorus forums.

If you don't want spoiled, unsubscribe & peace out until you see the film, as some people already have. If you really need to hear people's initial non-spoiler thoughts on the film, maybe ask in, like, the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread, or reach out to particular people, etc.? Let's NOT recycle the dumbass debate on spoilers yet again, please & thank you.

/end PSA

Greg, beachdude, RyanPm40 and 5 others like this.
  21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Will unsub 2 days from now. Hell, maybe tonight since that's when the pre-screening is

22. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Seeing this in 15 minutes. Will post non-spoiler thoughts with spoiler tags just in case people want to go in completely cold.

23. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I'm a casual user here (read: a nobody) but I always appreciate reading your thoughts on movies.

Zilla likes this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I kinda hate it. See, more often than not we end up seeing a pre-screening for the same film, and I'll say my opinion on it, and he'll go and expound on his in a way more eloquent way haha

25. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

man i’m trying to catch some stray spoilers, let that shit fly in the DMs