Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The idiot that leaked it shared his Instagram name so yeah, his grandkids will still be paying for that lawsuit

beachdude and slimfenix182 like this.
  2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Wait really :crylaugh::crylaugh: I mean tbh Disney would’ve found them eventually either way I think, but... how stupid do you have to be to do that lmao

715creeks likes this.
  3. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Don't when the premiere is, but the movie will be screening for critics on Tuesday afternoon and the embargo lifts at 5 p.m. CST the same day.

beachdude and justin. like this.
  4. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I got tickets for the Sunday. This is gonna be a challenge.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

For as tight lipped as they’ve been about this film and what they actually are willing to send to vendors, internally they’ve been a mess. Both times we went to watch they didn’t ask for any phones and I could’ve walked off the lot with the actual hard drive the film was on before anyone noticed.

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It was apparently a screening for people in the Middle East (some countries require to have a group of people watch the film and give it a rating, according to Reddit) and most likely some dude just couldn’t resist filming a few minutes.

This is the biggest leak Marvel has ever had. Pretty ironic that it’s for Endgame.

7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

E0B84A7D-2E6B-4408-A223-D0F4B2C7FECE.jpeg

8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Woah

9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Well now I want to watch it. But I don’t know if I should

beachdude and PeacefulOrca like this.
  10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I don't get why anyone would "want" to watch (or read) a spoiler for a movie they are highly anticipating.

beachdude, slimfenix182 and Zilla like this.
  11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I've said this a million different places on this site but I honestly have never found knowing something before hand (like reading a spoiler) to ruin the actual viewing experience/seeing it play out on screen.

I would never, ever spoil something for someone else. But the whole spoiler culture and people freaking out over seeing stuff from a poster/trailer has never made sense to me - not coming at you or anyone on his site.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Haha well I guess we're on complete opposite sides then, but to each their own! I'd say the main thing that I find enjoyable about shows and movies I see is that I don't know what's going to happen next.

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Me too, which is why I almost never rewatch movies

14. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I thought "Infinity War" was pretty surface-level fun, but appreciated the twists they had in there without knowing them. I don't think it would have as much impact if they were spoiled beforehand.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I wanted to go in pretty dark but after seeing the spoiler I became incredibly hyped and my mind has been buzzing about it all day. It's truly epic. As long as the spoiler doesn't reveal anything lackluster I usually don't have a problem with it.

I would say that reading spoilers can be bad if you have an overactive imagination because you could play the spoiler in your head better than the film may present it.

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Because part of me can’t wait and wants to know. But mostly I want to go in not knowing.

17. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

It definitely shows some stuff from a ways into the movie, but I didn't think it really spoiled anything that was a big deal.

TEGCRocco and justin. like this.
  18. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

To a lot of people being spoiled doesn’t affect their enjoyment of a thing.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Also the sense of what constitutes a spoiler for Marvel and Star Wars movies is so warped, I don't consider characters or costumes to be spoilers just plot

flask, Contender, coleslawed and 3 others like this.
  20. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I can understand from a filmmakers point of view how you don't really want all of that hard work you did to be first seen in that way, or just like blandly described to people in an info dump - but I have also been that fan rabidly clamoring for any and all info about something. Any time I have spoiled something for myself though I have actively made the choice to go looking. I think any mildly intelligent adult should be able to avoid spoilers if they want to. You just need to stay away from where they are until you watch the movie.

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It’s wild when people think a casting announcement is a spoiler

22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I was that kid who would flip through the last couple pages of a book I was into for this reason lol. I just get excited to know what happens.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. DerekIsAGooner Apr 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2019)
    DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

The world premiere in Monday, 4/22 in Hollywood.

... I know that because my wife and I will be some of the cosplayers on the red carpet that night. We aren’t invited into the screening, but I’m hoping to get some awesome photos with as much of the cast as I can.

EDIT: The premiere will be at the Los Angeles Convention Center, not the Dolby/El Capitan in Hollywood per usual Marvel premieres.

24. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Bought my ticket for next Friday afternoon. Yay

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Surprised there were any still available.