Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 41

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I hope you’re wrong. All these films leading to that would be lame.

beachdude and brentkid like this.
  2. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Cap going back to his real time would be an awful resolution to his arc.

3. brentkid

Regular

That would be legitimately disappointing and lame. Also I'm not a time travel expert but wouldn't that make no sense with having present Cap go back to a timeline where he already exists? He didn't die, he just crashed and froze, but what do I know. Either way that would be a terrible way to end his arc.

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think Tony will die over Capt. I think he's run his course.

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Lol at whoever photoshopped Rhodes head

D3B4F501-FFCF-440D-BE38-88CF9FED0108.jpeg

6. tvck

Trusted

beachdude and JRGComedy like this.
  7. Bane

The spiciest meme

tfw a talking anthropomorphic raccoon is better placed on a magazine cover than some dude in a metal suit

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

ill be on vacation the weekend it comes out, so i had to scope out a theater near where we are staying. not seeing it til saturday night, so ill have to avoid the internet for a day and a half. haha

9. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Probably because they don’t take many photos of him in character so then the few photos that are available have to make do

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

D032F5E6-5972-4618-8F6E-7A74C0DF5BAC.jpeg

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Please tell me that’s real

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. Greg

I don’t know if that is real, but he does know about the idea of Ant-Man doing it.

Kingjohn_654 and JRGComedy like this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Apparently there's a BUNCH of leaked info out there now, so be wary of spoilers.

GrantCloud and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Infinity War starts with Stark and Pepper talking about settling down and having a family and whatever, so yeah he's 100% gonna die

19. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Not even just leaked info, like 5 minutes of footage from the movie leaked, including parts of the third act.

So yeah, if you care about spoilers...

20. Cmoney86 Apr 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2019)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

that's not good that it leaked granted it was only 5 min of chopped up footage it gave away a shit ton. how dose this even happen did the place not have a no cell phone policy and made people not sign ndas cuz if so that's a major fuck up and heads will roll and Disney and marvel tonight/tomorrow

21. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I don't really see how any of it could be fake. The only scenario I see it not being real is it being part of the stuff that the Russos apparently shot just to throw off the cast/crew/leakers, but even then, the CGI is too polished for that I think

22. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

God dammit

23. brentkid

Regular

I think I can trust posters here but I am terrified of running into spoilers elsewhere now. That sucks.

24. Greg

Bye

See everyone late that Thursday night

715creeks likes this.
  25. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

God, I have a lot of questions. How that’s still floating around on YouTube so many hours later with an easily searchable title is one of them. The footage itself does line up with other leaks out there so yeah...be on high alert I guess. What a damn shame.