Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Tony and Steve won’t make it out of this film. And I think that’s absolutely necessary for the future of the MCU.

2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I think Steve needs.to.die, but Tony could just retire.

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

airik625 likes this.
  4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I bet that's a good Hemsworth pun and we'll get to see more of Thor's powers.

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

RyanPm40 and FrankieThe4th like this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh wow that's an interesting picture

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Hawkeye!

Is Hulk wearing some kind of vibranium suit? I always wondered why every Avenger didn’t have some kind of vibranium weapon and/or armor.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Could be Wakandan, Stark, or Pym material but whatever it is made from it probably helps Bruce have control over the Hulk.

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Captain Marvel looks so good!

No Wasp is weird though

10. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I fear Thanos' snap may have erased her from the universe... maybe in a post-credit scene at the end of July's film?

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

That would be awful and not make sense, assuming their arc is them coming to accept each other.

Also, let's maybe not spoiler tag theories? lol. Describing and discussing leaked images and rumors makes sense to tag. I'd get if the initial comment about Hulk wearing something were tagged. But, setting the precedent of spoiler tagging every thought in this thread would be bad for discussion.

As much as the end of Infinity War makes thematic sense if Avengers 4 is the end of an era begun w/ Phase 1, it's also very white male centric. If they bring Ant-Man in but have Wasp vanish to the snap, that's gonna really suck. Especially since, if they're trying to homage the original comic Avengers, that roster had both an Ant-Man (Hank) and a Wasp (Janet). Heck, Wasp named the team...

AEDCCD76-8156-48FF-B622-6F27C0276285.png

justin., awakeohsleeper and jjnunn118 like this.
  12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Weird that cap is clean shaven but thor still has his haircut

13. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Yeah I'm not cool with them dusting Wasp, would be a real dumb move if they do it.

Tim likes this.
  14. Tim

It's easier to cut hair than it is to grow it, lol.

But, yeah, I'm torn 'cause I really want a classic Cap look one last time. Maybe even more classic than it's looked thus far. But, I also can't go back after seeing bearded Chris Evans.

coleslawed and SpyKi like this.
  15. justin. Jun 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 5, 2018)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If Wasp gets the snap it will be a dumb move and it will be extra dumb if it happens in a post credit scene.

If Hank is crucial to the plot of A4 as people have theorized then it makes sense why him and Scott do not get the snap. They still could have caused other big characters to get the snap instead of Wasp. Knowing that we’ll never get both Wasp and Ant-Man in a lineup with Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man will sting.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think Cap kept his beard because he was outside of the law. If after the events of IW he decides to get back together with the original team then he might not feel the need. I could see Thor having a line about how he enjoys his short hair because it doesn’t get in the way during battles or something.

17. Tim

...like a Wasp.

But, yeah, if Hank Pym, who has a rough comic book history and is played by an actor accused of harassment, makes it w/ Scott while Hope doesn't, that's gonna be tough to accept.

It'll be easier to accept if Michelle Pfeiffer's Janet makes it. A scene that's just Janet, Hank, Tony, Thor, and Bruce would admittedly be super cool. But, still. That group shot is hard to look at, even with Captain Marvel and Nebula in it.

coleslawed and justin. like this.
  18. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I think awhile back there was some word of Shuri educating Banner on some scientific aspects. It wasn't named which movie, but I could definitely see Shuri surviving and amazing Stark and Banner with her knowledge.

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So maybe it’s like one of those anxiety vests for dogs haha

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Widow has red hair again, seems strange.

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I disagree. Wasp is better than Ant-Man and having two of them would be overkill. They need to level the playing field so to speak.

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Wasp is there. She’s just small.

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

24. justin. Jun 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 5, 2018)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Just because Wasp isn’t in the promo art doesn’t necessarily count her out of A4. Lily already stated she has a role. Her comment does make it seem like she won’t be in it much and therefor not show up until people are brought back from the snap. Marvel would have missed a major opportunity to get scenes of her with the original team. She could survive the snap and just be with Hank and Janet for most of the film.

During a live Q&A on Instagram, Evangeline Lilly discussed her role in the upcoming Marvel film. “I will appear in Avengers 4, not very much, so don’t get your hopes up. Not going to be a ton. But I’m in there! And I’m proud to be in there, and I’m stoked to be in there,” she said.

25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's related to the Quantum Realm which will definitely play some role in this.