Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 119

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Thanos killing 2014 Captain America wouldn’t have made sense

3. Davjs

Trusted

I can't imagine the movie being any different..... but that would have been so out there and insane. I want it.

Mrplum5089 and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yea, why him of all characters? Glad they didn’t do if.
    Of course you do.

5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Beheading Thor would have made a hell of a lot more sense than Cap lol

coleslawed and justin. like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

7. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yes. That would make some sense.

Mrplum5089 and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The only character it would make sense for Thanos to kill in 2014 is Tony.

9. oakhurst Jul 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 19, 2019)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Turns out the writers said Thanos would have killed all of the Avengers in 2012 before going to 2023 and just bring back Cap’s head, instead of solely killing Cap. That makes more sense.

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

That still would have been such a bizarre choice for Thanos to make. It's an interesting enough idea on paper but I can't see how it could have possibly been executed well. They were right to cut it.

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

This would have be intense to see right before the final battle.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Within a matter of days, Avengers Endgame will be the biggest film in history. The biggest film of all time. Shout out to James Cameron, says Feige. was said on stage at com con

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It’s already happened. Disney added up totals from theaters that hadn’t reported sales and news reports started coming out an hour ago or so

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

how that was a live quote taken today??? your telling me its gonna make 6 million between today and tomorrow? i think not it will take a few days my guess is tuesday or wednesday it offically passes it

15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  16. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Watch them re-release Avatar AGAIN before Avatar 2 comes out just to be petty

17. clucky

Trusted Supporter

doesn't Disney own Avatar as well?

Also even if they didn't, how would it be "petty" to re-release Avatar to take the record back when the only reason Endgame got its re-release thing was to take the record from Avatar?

18. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Just having some fun

Anyways Avatar's total will be from 34 weeks of release. This will have done it in like 13

19. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I mean, they should re-release Avatar, for a couple reasons.

One, I don't think the average person cares anymore, & reminding people why they should w/ a theatrical 3d re-release would be a good way to rekindle interest before these sequels.

Two, now that they can brag about Endgame for a little while, getting Avatar back on top would help Disney more 'cause then they can market Avatar 2 as "the sequel to the highest grossing film of all time."

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I feel like Disney doesn’t have enough faith in Avatar to do that.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I don’t see Disney re-releasing Avatar. Disney has more pride in Avengers than Avatar.

22. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

It’ll make Disney money. They don’t have more or less “pride” in any of their properties. They’ll happily re-release it, and re-release Endgame in ten years, and reboot the entire MCU in like 20 years or something, it will never end

Tim likes this.
  23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

You actually believe that? They almost build the MCU from the ground up and only have the rights to Avatar because of Fox and didn’t help with it at all.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They just opened an entire section of their theme park dedicated to avatar (and its incredible), i think they have a little faith in it

Kyle Max likes this.
  25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Of course they have faith in the franchise but there’s a difference between that and re-releasing a film that you now only own because of another company so it can beat a film that you basically helped from the start. I wonder which is more of an ego boost for Disney.