Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avengers 4: Endgame (Joe & Anthony Russo April 26, 2019) Movie • Page 106

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2018.

1. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

You would too if you were constantly fighting off alien/robotic invasions that could destroy all of humanity.

SEANoftheDEAD and Anthony_ like this.
  2. I was a little bummed, after seeing him wreck the way he does in WS and CW, to see Bucky reduced to just shooting a machine gun in IW and Endgame. Although, the moment of him picking up Rocket in IW was fun.

3. Bane

The spiciest meme

Every MCU should have a healthy dose of Bucky I agree

And yes him and Rocket teaming up was one of my favorite moments

4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I find Bucky completely uninteresting :teethsmile::teethsmile::teethsmile::teethsmile::teethsmile:

5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Yeah the MCU could’ve used more focus on him. They just tell us what happened to him and make him brood alone for most of his screentime.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  6. Bane

The spiciest meme

well as long as you can live with being a bad person then it's alright :-p

quietwords likes this.
  7. They explored his character a good amount in WS and CW, but it would've been nice to see more for him action-wise. That dude was terrifying but fun to watch in those movies.

[​IMG]

Dodger and Bane like this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I get that, I guess the add on for me (and again not saying this is fact, this is just the way it works in my head), is that if you don't change anything in the past, then it doesn't create an alternate reality. So if Cap goes back to find Peggy in a time when he was frozen, he's not changing anything about that reality, because he still is the Cap from the future who was frozen, and he just loops back to live out his life from that point in time. It's just the way I choose to view it (and I admit there are some work arounds I have to do) because it's the way I'd prefer it to be.

Dodger likes this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

Great point. Now I am bummed all we saw the last few movies was him shooting a gun.

They spent a two post credit scenes on him! I figured he'd have done a little more lol.

Dodger likes this.
  10. Bane

The spiciest meme

yo the black panther post credit scene I basically yelled "BUCKY" because I was so happy

PauLo and Davjs like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Bucky's far more interesting than Falcon.

Zach and RyanPm40 like this.
  14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Depends on the writer.

RyanPm40 and jkauf like this.
  15. RyanPm40 May 8, 2019
    (Last edited: May 8, 2019)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, I'd say Falcon being uninteresting is entirely the fault of the writers in the MCU. Same with what they've done with Scarlet Witch (who ended up being so badass in that endgame final battle)

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. Lizzie's performance in Infinity War is the best

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Davjs

Trusted

I love Falcon, but like Bucky we haven't seen them do anything of intensest since Civil War. The fact is they just weren't interesting recently.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. ScarJo is so great in Endgame as well. I'd watch her in just about anything.

Except Ghost in the Shell.

19. drewinseries

Drew

Her pb and j scene with at the facility is some of her best I think. Her face when she asks Rhody to just find Barton, so good.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Did anyone else not know that Clint's last name was Barton and had no idea who they were talking about in that scene? Lol

21. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Seeing as he has been called Barton many times before on screen? I knew what was going on.

22. RyanPm40

Yeah idk it's been a long time since I saw Avengers 1, 2 and Civil War. Didn't remember that.

Davjs likes this.
  23. drewinseries

Drew

They have been calling him Barton since Avengers 1

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

Yeah I can't keep 22 movies straight in my head lmao

Greg and Davjs like this.
  25. drewinseries

Drew

I'm reading your replies with the physical appearance, and voice, of your avatar.

Oskarr, Davjs and RyanPm40 like this.