Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avenged Sevenfold Re-Mix “Mad Hatter”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Avenged Sevenfold have released a new mix of “Mad Hatter.” A message from M. Shadows, along with a download to the new version of the song, can be found below.

Hey guys and gals – I hope you are all doing well,” he wrote on the band’s reddit page. “I just wanted to update you on a situation with ‘Mad Hatter.’ We saw some complaints about the mix and we totally agree with you! We were pushing the limits in a lot of different ways and once the compression of streaming services and radio got a hold of it the clarity become muddied. I heard it on the radio and was like ‘Oh shit!’

The good news is we live in a world were you can quickly fix your mistakes and we have done just that. On Monday all streaming services and radio will switch to this new version with more clarity but we wanted you to get it here first. Check out this link. We hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.