Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Autographs in your music collection/musicians you have met

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Apr 8, 2016.

1. bd007h Apr 8, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2016)
    bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Flogging Molly, Warped Tour 2009 (Dennis Casey, Matt Hensley, Nathen Maxwell, Bob Schmidt, and George Schwindt, although unfortunately not Dave King or Bridget Regan)

[​IMG]

Senses Fail, Warped 2009 (Buddy Nielsen, Heath Saraceno, Garrett Zablocki, Dan Trapp, Jason Black)

[​IMG]

Less Than Jake, Warped tour 2011 (Roger Manganelli, Chris DeMakes, Buddy Schaub, Vinnie Fiorello, Peter "JR" Wasilewski)

[​IMG]

The Fall of Troy, 2008 (Thomas Erak, Andrew Forsman, Frank "Black" Ene)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stone Sour, Uproar Fest 2010 (Corey Taylor, Jim Root, Josh Rand, Shawn Economaki, Roy Mayorga)

[​IMG]

Chad I Ginsberg of CKY, 2006 (tour opening for Avenged Sevenfold)

[​IMG]

Rockapella (did the theme song to the 1990s kids gameshow "Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego")

[​IMG]

Our Lady Peace (limited number of signed copies sold on newburycomics.com when the album was released in 2012) (Raine Maida, Steve Mazur, Duncan Coutts, Jeremy Taggart)

[​IMG]

Meg Myers (limited number of signed copies of "Make A Shadow" sold on her website in 2015, "Daughter in the Choir" on ebay)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also met Gene Louis of Bullets and Octane at the same show I met Chad Ginsburg of CKY, as well as Jon Siebels of Eve 6 during Our Lady Peace's set of Bonzai Fest 2012 in Rochester, NY (a show that also featured The Offspring and The Gaslight Anthem). However did not get autographs of either Gene or Jon, just shook their hands and spoke to briefly.

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Here's me hanging with Chris Carrabba.

[​IMG]

St. Nate and bd007h like this.
  3. bd007h

well this thread really took off haha

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I have over 100 signed CDs, maybe over 150 by now, I should catalog them but I definitely havent

bd007h likes this.
  5. bd007h

Super fucking jealous