Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

August Supporter Pitch Update

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

As I wrote about last week, I’m making my yearly pitch to everyone that reads this website to become a supporting member:

Based on these calculations, I am exactly 90 supporters short of this website hitting my goal for the year.

That means if 90 more people sign-up to any tier of the supporter membership by the end of this year, I’ll be sitting right where I want to be and it’ll be a massive weight off my shoulders.

Last week over 20 new people signed up to be a supporting member and I can’t thank you enough. It’s a fantastic start.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  2. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Sold!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Orla likes this.
  4. Tyler Mills

Bread makes you fat?! Supporter

I'm signing up for an annual subscription when I get paid on Thursday! What's the difference between the Patron and Community packages?

BoldType likes this.
  5. Nothing except cost. There's just three tiers for people to decide what and how much they'd like to support.

Tyler Mills likes this.
  6. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Gifted you one friend. Godspeed

7. Tyler Mills

Bread makes you fat?! Supporter

333 GANG and Jason Tate like this.
  8. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I’ve been reading this site for so many years on an almost daily basis that it’s probably time to become a supporter. Here goes!

Jason Tate and kelseyleigh like this.
  9. I appreciate it immensely!

theredline likes this.