Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

August Burns Red - "Messengers" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 17, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tomorrow.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did Protest the Hero ever get officially confirmed for the Tortonto show?

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

VIP Package - $60.00
    • One (1) General Admission Ticket
    • Meet and Greet w/ August Burns Red
    • Photo Op w/ ABR
    • Messengers Era Photo Book
    • Souvenir Laminate w/ Lanyard
    VIP Upgrade - $37.00
    • PLEASE NOTE: This is a VIP UPGRADE and DOES NOT INCLUDE A TICKET. You must have a ticket to the concert to attend the VIP Session.
    • Meet and Greet w/ August Burns Red
    • Photo Op w/ ABR
    • Messengers Era Photo Book
    • Souvenir Laminate w/ Lanyard

4. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Chicago just sold out

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Went to upgrade to VIP for my date and they just sold out :/

7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Seattle sold out, guess I'll have to find a ticket through shady means

8. NickThomas

Does anyone have any idea if they're limiting the number of tour exclusive variant vinyl sold each night? Or if anyone is going tonight would they be able to find out?

9. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Via setlist.fm

'68:
    1. Track 3 G
    2. Track 8 O
    3. You'll Miss Us
    4. Track 1R

In Hearts Wake:
    1. Refuge
    2. Healer
    3. Survival
    4. Badlands
    5. Divine
    6. Breakaway
    7. Earthwalker

Protest The Hero:
    1. Yellow Teeth
    2. Sex Tapes
    3. Tidal
    4. Sequoia Throne
    5. Nautical
    6. Limb From Limb
    7. Bloodmeat

August Burns Red:
    1. Truth of a Liar
    2. Up Against the Ropes
    3. Back Burner
    4. The Blinding Light
    5. Composure
    6. Vital Signs
    7. The Eleventh Hour
    8. The Balance
    9. Black Sheep
    10. An American Dream
    11. Redemption
    Encore:
    12. Drum Solo
    13. Empire
    14. Fault Line
    15. Martyr
    16. Ghosts
    17. White Washed

marceting and theagentcoma like this.
  10. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Anyone have merch photos?

11. TMS2787

Trusted

On the social media post I saw about the tour variants they said if the records start to / are selling fast they'll limit them to a certain number for the rest of the tour. Which seems like they should do that from the start anyways but what do I know. Lol.

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

68 playing only 4 songs makes me think I may not need to show up until PTH

13. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm in the same boat, I wanted to see them but after that I only want to see ABR. Maybe I'll see '68, go get dinner and come back. 4 songs is that like a 15 minute set? Lol

14. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

As someone who isn't that hype for Messengers, I was hoping for a song or two in the encore to give me more reason to go. I think i'll pass on this.

15. himynameisdakota

Regular

For anyone who hasn't seen '68 four songs may be seem short but you have to understand that those 4 songs are dragged out exponentially. It's basically a 30 minute jam session with some banter. It's great.

16. Chuck!

Regular

No picture, but the merch spread is great. A couple baseball tees, a raglan with patch, crewneck, tank top, beanies, snapback, tab books, etc

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I saw them at Warped Tour (2015?) and they played a half-hour there but I recall it being more than four songs. Set was kick ass regerdless.

18. redwing91007

For anyone interested

theagentcoma likes this.
  19. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Not that it's already not an awesome set, it'd be cool if they'd put Suburbia in the encore. Most people that know Messengers would know that song.

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Thinking back on it, I'm also surprised they didn't add Chasing The Dragon or Mosley

trevorshmevor likes this.
  21. redwing91007

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Last night shows in Cleveland was enjoyable. We got there early for '68 and there was hardly anyone in the venue, which I guess kind of surprised me. I really enjoyed their set, they sound awesome live and play well together, it's not a band I wanted to see for an over extended period of time but 25 minutes was just perfect, as was the half-hour when I saw them at Warped Tour. I don't know In Hearts Wake, I had to be at work at 5:30 AM yesterday and hadn't ate so it was the perfect time all to grab a bite to eat so I didn't see any of their set. We got back to the venue about mid-way through Protest The Hero. I have seen them a handful of times before: Warped Tour, festivals, opening for other bands but it has been years since I've seen them live and I remembered why I wasn't a fan. Lol.

The place was pretty full by time August Burns Red went on, it's been close to five years since I've seen them live and they have always put on a killer live show and last night was not different. Messengers is easily my favorite album by them so I knew I had to go when it was announced. And I'm glad I did. My only gripe with it was the "drum solo" after the encore break. First off, I didn't think it was that good, secondly the crowd wasn't really into it and lastly, I just think sometimes those things kill the vibe of the show. I wish they would've played another song instead of doing that but if that's my only complaint? I can't complain. Lol.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Set times for Milwaukee tonight.
    • 68' 7:00 - 7:25
    • In Hearts Wake 7:40 - 8:10
    • Protest The Hero 8:25 - 9:10
    • August Burns Red 9:40 - 10:55

y2jayjk and trevorshmevor like this.
  24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is Protest The Hero still not playing the Toronto show? I thought they would have been announced after Stay Warm.

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Show sold out here in Seattle, people are selling tickets for $175...for a $25 event..