Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

August Burns Red - "Messengers" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Ticketfly is totally fucking up haha. Hopped on right at 10 this morning and can't even access the page to buy a ticket. Pretty worried because The Rock is only a 650 cap venue so I pretty much expect this to sell out like immediately haha.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am having the same problem. So frustrating!

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I finally got through to the event page but got this message "Ticketfly ticket buying service for this event is currently down. We're working quickly to get this back up.".

5. redwing91007

My local promoter just posted that the site is down and since a lot of people needed to use it for a show tonight they will come up with a work around. Doesn't help you guys out much but figured it was worth mentioning.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  6. kidinthebushes likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just about to post the same thing! $12 for a service fee? Who does Ticketfly think they are... Ticketmaster?

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Damn how did y'all get them through ticketfly?

9. @joe.boy.fresh. idk that's just where the link on the band's site took me to

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago show should be through Ticketmaster since it's at House of Blues. The tickets I got were for the Real Friends/Knuckle Puck holiday show.

11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Ah gotcha

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

bought mine already; this show is capable of selling out so i had to

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

VIP Package - $60.00
    • One (1) General Admission Ticket
    • Meet and Greet w/ August Burns Red
    • Photo Op w/ ABR
    • Exclusive Messengers Era Photo Book
    • Souvenir Laminate w/ Lanyard
    PLEASE NOTE: All items are picked up day of show at the meet and greet. You will be emailed the meet and greet times 3 business days before the concert. Tickets are picked up day of show at the venues box office/will call window. NOTHING IS SHIPPED

14. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

This is the same day as IIOI but I think this gets precedence. Haven't seen ABR in almost 5 years and would be happy to hear the older tracks. Also I feel like I should see Protest the Hero and '68

15. redwing91007

I'd make the same call. I would even throw IHW in there. It's a fantastic lineup from top to bottom.

cubsml34 likes this.
  16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Protest the Hero makes this tour a must see

redwing91007 likes this.
  17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tickets for the Milwaukee show are BOGO.

18. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Portland show was moved to a bigger venue after selling out.

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Great for the people that didn't already get tickets, but kind of a bummer for those that did.

20. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I bought my ticket the day pre-sale went on because i knew these would sell out in Portland especially (Hawthorne is 600 capacity, the new venue is 1200 or 1400). The added barricade is a huge downer.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly. I often go to shows (or don't) based on the venue. There are certain venues I avoid at all costs.

22. TMS2787

Trusted

House of Blues here ran a no service fees on tickets for this on Monday so I bought one and got it for $20.50. I thought about waiting it out and seeing if I could get it for under $20 from someone looking to move extra(s) and I'm almost not sure I really want to go but I decided to just pull the trigger. I do really like Messengers and I haven't seen August Burns Red in a long time, so I'm sure I'll have run and I know they also put on a solid show.

23. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

So I bought tix to IIOI instead on the same day, only cause he announced he's gonna play Proper front to back. Plus tix for the ABR show were gonna be prob $15 more with service charges

24. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

Protest officially added to the Toronto date

25. redwing91007

We all knew it was coming. So pumped for this tour!