Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atreyu - Foundation Fest Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Sep 29, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Sep 29, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

Witness the birth of Foundation Fest! We will be headlining 2 very special shows on Dec 16th & 17th at The Observatory Orange County, CA. We have worked hard to put together 2 line-ups of bands that promise to make these shows unforgettable.

On the Friday, we will be playing a special 'A Death Grip On Yesterday’ set and Adamantium will be returning for a special set playing songs from ‘From The Depths of Depression’.

Tickets are $25 per day and will go on sale Tomorrow at 10am PDT.

2. kidinthebushes Sep 29, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 29, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am surprised they are playing A Death-Grip on Yesterday again since they did a 10 year tour for it earlier this year. They should play The Curse instead.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

It doesn't matter what they play, what they really need to do is take off their leash that the coast has on them and let them actually hit some Midwest areas. Been back for so long and have come no where close to STL....

Cgarnsay likes this.
  4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I saw them in Indy and Chicago you're high

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

When did they play Indy? Warped Tour?

6. Davjs

Trusted

Nope. I didn't count Warped because well....its shitty and they play like 5 songs. They may have come to Chicago once but that's like 6 hours away and in another state, while still ignoring the rest of the Midwest. It's not hard, every other band does it...

Cgarnsay likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is anyone going to this?