Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atmosphere Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by muttley, Mar 13, 2016.

1. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Atmosphere is an American hip hop duo from Minneapolis, Minnesota, consisting of rapper Slug and DJ/producer Ant. Since its formation in 1989, the group has released eight studio albums and ten extended plays.

2. muttley

Another new song.

3. These new tracks have been great so far.

4. muttley

Dipping into some older albums since I'm slacking in that department. Starting with God Loves Ugly.

5. When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold is probably my favorite album, personally. Also, Sad Clown Bad Summer 9 is a pretty good EP. They've got gems sprinkled throughout all their releases. There's some releases I never got around to checking out. I should do that.

6. muttley

Slug is a little more in-your-face on the older albums and Ant's beats improved a lot as time went on. Love Bad Summer 9. My favorite Sad Clown EP for sure.

7. Ya he's definitely toned himself down over the years. I don't listen to the album much (need to revisit it), but "Scapegoat" from Overcast! is one of my favorite Atmosphere tracks.