Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atlanta, Georgia Thread • Page 6

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by zporter92, May 2, 2018.

1. Zach

Trusted

I was hoping to find an airport near MARTA to save some money, but those don’t exist outside of Hartsfield lol

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  2. CarpetElf

i cant close my ass Prestigious

Everybody DM me your facebook/messenger stuff. I'm creating an Atlanta groupchat.

3. shea

Tonight I'm coming home. Supporter

Anybody interested in buying 2 tickets to see Jimmy Eat World at the 40 Watt in Athens November 21st? Wife bought them for us Monday but I leave for a bachelor party that evening so we can’t go..

4. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I’m playing my first show in town next month and made this flyer, come through!

C7D9A671-D119-4ADB-8572-4717A8CD63A4.jpeg

Zach and CarpetElf like this.
  5. timcsheehan

Regular Supporter

I know this isnt a super active thread, but still surprised nobody has been in here celebrating that flip to blue last week! Makes me so proud!

Also, not being pushy and just gonna do this once, but just want to shout myself out as an Atlanta based Real Estate agent. I live in Roswell but know the entire ATL area well. Hit me up if you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.

CarpetElf likes this.