Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atlanta (Donald Glover, FX) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 30, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Great first episode. Anyone know where I can find the second? Wasn't on demand on Fios

edit: nevermind, the first two are combined in one

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

the man spitting water on the officer and then getting beat down us really powerful damn

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

That whole scene was crazy.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. Episode 1 is great

5. algae

Regular Prestigious

STOP BEING WEIRD got me. Ending of the second episode definitely got me excited to see the rest. Does anyone know if it's just ten episodes?

6. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

I haven't seen anything about it being billed as a limited series so I would imagine that's the season order and they'll determine another season later

7. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Just watched the first two episodes. Always been a huge fan of most things Donald Glover is attached to and this did not disappoint in the slightest. I can't wait for more. My only issue is its so good that I wish the episodes were full hour slots rather than half hour. It keeps me wanting more and more.

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah. If it's not a straight up comedy, half hour is kind of tough. Wish it was an hour.

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

This is great.

10. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Man this is good.

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Really really enjoyed this.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Gotta check this out.

13. Really liked this a lot. If the trajectory continues, this will for sure be my favorite Donald Glover related project. Should be a good comedy-tinged drama to pair with the drama-tinged comedy that is You're The Worst every week.

"No one's seen the body since the funeral"
    "That's how funerals work"

chewbacca110 likes this.
  14. Digging this show so far. Loved Earn's interactions with everyone while waiting for bail.

15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Re: the first episode, I've watched it three times now and am still unsure about something.

What's up with the dude he talks to on the bus? What's he saying? What's the purpose? Is he real? Why does he walk into the woods? Where'd the dog come from? Is that his dog?

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I think it's supposed to pretty vague. If it actually pays off or just some weird shit that happens, I guess we'll see.

jkauf likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Darius calling his gun daddy and the whole handcuffed briefcase thing killed me

and I like Vanessa a lot

Contender and imthesheriff like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Tonight's was fantastic. I absolutely loved the cold open in the fast food place (Glover's acting really reminded me of Troy a bit here), and then both stories were great afterwards. Loved seeing Migos lol

19. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

Four Migos

holy shit

20. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I haven't followed any show in so long - I had no idea there was an episode tonight. Stoked to check it out tomorrow

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

This is excellent. Migos was a nice surprise too.

22. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Another great episode. I noticed the fucks this time. Also, did anything happen after the final commercial break? My DVR cut off kinda early

23. chris

Trusted Supporter

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

God damn this show is so good. The Four Migos was incredible, that whole deal with pretty intense until that part. Also nice to see Donald being goofy again in the opening bit, like Tdlyon said that was very Troy-esque.

DeviantRogue likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

This show is really good. The Migos appearance was amazing.

A Guide to the Music of Donald Glover’s Atlanta

also here is a guide to the music in the theee episodes already aired and also a spoiler for the music in the fourth one.

I already got a playlist made of everything.

Shakriel and jkauf like this.