Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atlanta (Donald Glover, FX) TV Show • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It would be really interesting to see what Donald, Stephen, Hiro, and co. would do with a season entirely set during the two months they're on tour in Europe. Call it "Tourin' Season" or something haha. It would lose a little bit of the personality that I love about the show, though, were it to move away from Atlanta for too long. But either way, I trust every creative person that works on this show and will be here for whatever they do next.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I just want to see Darius in Amsterdam

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I'd like an episode on tour, but too much I feel might be limiting. But actually limits can really help with creativity.

But anyone, it feels like a time jump should happen.

4. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I bet Donald probably has a lot of interesting ideas from his own experiences touring, would be down -- of course I would be sad if there was no Van or Tracey.

5. Pseudo!

Regular

I figured tracy is done after that finale, perfect ending punchline

Anthony_ likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if Season 3 doesn't even mention Europe or the tour.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  7. Anthony_ May 15, 2018
    (Last edited: May 15, 2018)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm thinking a time jump is definitely going to happen, maybe to a couple months or so after the tour. I think the show is going to want to address the fallout of what might have happened on the tour for sure, because it's definitely going to be an important moment in these characters' lives. Wouldn't be surprised if the status quo has changed significantly by the time we rejoin them largely because of things that we will come to learn happened on the tour.

8. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I wouldnt be mad if the first episode is them landing back in Atlanta

OotyPa likes this.
  9. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I’d like only one episode max in Europe. It would be interesting in that Al and Darius probably haven’t really experienced that much of life outside Atlanta, but at the same time the show is *called* Atlanta, and I feel like it wouldn’t work as well outside of that society

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just started season 2 on Sunday. 5 episodes in, and this is so much funnier than the first season.

The barborshop episode had me pissing my pants. I love how Al gets so furious over everything but tries so hard to hold it back.

ramomcferno, OotyPa and aoftbsten like this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The next episode is hilarious

stayillogical likes this.
  12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Teddy Perkins? I didn't laugh that much during it, but was certainly creeped out the whole time haha. Definitely one of the standout episodes of this show.

And Donald totally deserves the Emmy win for his performance in it.

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I definitely enjoyed Season 1, but I really LOVED this season. Truly thought it was a huge step up, solid all the way through

imthesheriff and aoftbsten like this.
  14. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Maybe that’s what Lakelith meant, that season 3 is really where season 4 would start

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Lol yeah I was joking but that probably didn't come across that way

manoverboard365 likes this.
  16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Haha my bad totally missed that. Although there definitely were some hilarious moments. The "U dead yet?" text had me dying.

tdlyon likes this.
  17. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

What does Darius do for Al? Like does he have a job or just part of the entourage?

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

He makes very cold sliders. That’s what he does

DeathOrGlory likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

doesn't he help with the weed selling, I'd buy weed from Darius and I don't even smoke, I think he might help with some of the creative stuff too

OotyPa likes this.
  20. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

He puts his foot in it.

21. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen two movie trailers debut today and Paper Boi is in both of them. Widows and White Boy Rick.

mad and OotyPa like this.
  23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yay go Brian

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

excellent

Dirty Sanchez likes this.