Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

At The Drive In - Reunion Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 5, 2016.

1. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Really hoping Cedric is able to go for New York tonight.

2. GiantBomb

Last night was some of the most unprofessional bullshit I've encountered.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What happened?

4. red8ge

Regular

lol

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Apologies to all our fans who have tickets but following our news earlier tonight, we regret to announce that all further shows on our North American tour, up to and including the Amnesia Festival appearance on June 25th are cancelled. Tickets can be refunded from point of purchase. We will be back to make up these shows in the future. Thank you for your continued support.

6. GiantBomb Jun 18, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 18, 2016)
    GiantBomb

This article explains it better than I can...but basically, they let everyone in the venue, people bought merch drinks, ect. And then 2 mins before the opening band was to go on, Omar came out and canceled the show.

At the Drive In just canceled Terminal 5 show — doors were already open

Cedric tweeted that he could barely speak, and they had cancelled two days previous in DC.If that's the case, they knew at sound check that afternoon if not before that, that he wouldn't be able to go. I spent a bunch of cash to get there, on a broken ankle no less. Worse, there were people there that had flown in from England. Just seemed shitty. Make money off merch and then "sorry no show see ya later".

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

Emokid79 likes this.
  8. TMS2787

Trusted

Two shows in Detroit at a small venue is now one date and a big(ger) venue. StubHub! ticket prices for the Detroit shows where cheaper than dirt for a week or so before the show, I doubt that'll happen again but either way I am thinking of going to the show but I hate to plan long-ish road trips during the winter months. So we shall see.

9. dilleo

Regular

I really want to go to the Toronto show, I had tickets for one of the Toronto shows earlier this year (which of course got cancelled) but even if I had a chance to get tickets, doubt I could make it this time around..

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Still no Texas shows....

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

12. TMS2787

Trusted

These are all just "make up" dates of the shows that they had to cancel at the end of the tour this past summer. I assume they'll do more dates once they release the album.