Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

At The Drive In – “Governed by Contagions” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 8, 2016.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Bummer and what restaurant does he own??

2. This is excellent, very surprised at how close it sounds to their old stuff. But then I also thought the same thing about Refused's comeback song and the album turned out to be bad. Don't let me down ATDI !

3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Good to see you posting bro - get over to the DGD thread & tell us what you think of Mothership!!!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

This would fit right in on Relationship of Command. I like it.

5. goation

Regular

I actually just totally changed my mind on this band. I had only heard all of their albums one time through but was digging this new song a lot and revisited Relationship of Command last night. It blew me away. Maybe I just wasn't in the right spot when I heard it earlier. Time will tell how much I like this band but I loved listening to them last night and will probably spin them a lot for a while.

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I love it! Don't know why I need to make this comparison, but I like it a lot more than the previous first single from Refused before their comeback.

7. Jack Wilmott

Self-described freestyle wizard poet.

I think i'm in a minority on this site when I say I really really enjoyed the last Refused album. Different to The Shape of Punk but really liked what they did.

Listened to this a few more times and I may have overreacted. I've shifted to feeling indifferent to this.

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

No, hey, I actually like that last Refused album, it just wasn't as strong as it should have been maybe, but still great, whereas the first single was a bit of a disappointment with my first impression at least. With ATDI I just went through it twice so far, and liked it a lot, we'll see!

9. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

God - Rise is killing it.

10. torres

Regular

Hey man! Been frequenting the DGD reddit community which has grown a lot. Pretty good vibes over there. I'll drop in to the DGD thread though, thanks for hitting me up!

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. Kyle1130

I really just started listening since the new song.. I'm 26 so I was 10 when their most recent CD came out. I have heard of At the Drive In and never really listened. I heard the new song and liked it a lot so I've been jamming that and Relationship of Command. I like the CD alot. I watched some of their live performance on YouTube and they look insanely fun. Didn't know they had such a huge following.

goation and Petit nain des Îles like this.