Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Assassin's Creed (Justin Kurzel, December 21st 2016) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 18, 2016.

1. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Don't want to spoil anything for anyone so:
    Basically, but it seems like Shaun and Rebecca might be trying to prevent that?Idk, that's why I'm still so sucked in. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

This will catch you up through Unity, though: Assassin's Creed – The Present-Day Story So Far - UbiBlog - Ubisoft®

lightning13 likes this.
  2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Probably the best modern day stuff is in those games honestly. I know Syndicate was just cinematics, but the end was so intense I felt like I was actually watching a movie.

Joe4th and lish like this.
  3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Haha that's why I posted that same link a few posts up ^^ I know there's a lot to digest, but it definitely is explained in the game and it's vital to why all of this is going on in the first place

this is also really good:

lish likes this.
  4. lish

For real. I might have to go through my annual replay of the trilogy again soon, but I might just go through them all again. I seriously just adore the story (and I breeze through it at this point) and Ezio is a fucking badass. Which is why he's my avatar basically everywhere. lol

At the very least, I think I have to play through Syndicate again. I enjoyed a lot of the changes they made with it and, honestly, it felt like one of the most balanced games they've released so far. The story was surprisingly fantastic (compared to Unity, at least). And that ending... man...

lightning13 likes this.
  5. lish

Someone has a bunch of movie-length edits of the modern day cutscenes from every game, as well. AND the short film about Ezio post-Revelations is up on Youtube somewhere too. It's good stuff.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So glad that it is making it in the movie.

johnnyferris likes this.
  7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Hoping for an outtake of Fassbender smashing through the cart of hay because is hay that strong? Lol

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

9. lish

soduhjfsolaidfunjgliaudsnfg;pioaunsdfligfunasl;iougnalisfdungliasunlg;ioaunsdligfunas;odung;aosdung;aosudhjg

lightning13 likes this.
  10. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Joe4th and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss at that trailer

12. lish

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

lish likes this.
  14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

All the TV spots I'm seeing for this movie now are getting me hyped. Really hope this turns out to be good.

lish likes this.
  15. lish

I can't fucking wait

Eric Wilson likes this.
  16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I hope they're not just throwing all the cool stuff in the trailers like a lot of movies lately, but it looks so good. Will be seeing it opening weekend regardless of reviews.

lish likes this.
  17. lish

Same on both accounts

Eric Wilson likes this.
  18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I know this isn't the game series thread but, just in response to the above discussion, I still think Synidcate wound up being severely underrated last year, likely thanks to the residual stink from Unity. Best game in the series since Brotherhood, easily. Great lead characters, incredible city of London to explore, great story, gameplay tweaks that really made both the main and side content compelling and fun again. I really enjoyed my time with it.

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Is this me posting? This is definitely me.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  20. Anthony_

I just call 'em like I see 'em. Been with this series since the beginning and I honestly think Syndicate is the third-best game behind AC2 and Brotherhood.

RobbieBerns and lightning13 like this.
  21. Anthony_

Also I'm probably biased because I had been calling for a Victorian London game since literally after Assassin's Creed II.

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Syndicate was so good. I think I prefer it over Brotherhood in all honesty. Just a fantastic game. If these Egypt rumors end up being true it's going to be very interesting.

lightning13 likes this.
  23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I literally feel the exact same way, haha. Did you play any DLC for Syndicate?

24. Anthony_

I did not. Moved on to play other games after it was over (plus continuing to feed my at-the-time crippling Destiny addiction, which I have since mostly gotten over).

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

For me it's Black Flag, II, Syndicate.