Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Asking Alexandria / Born Of Osiris / After The Burial / I See Stars / Upon A Burning Body / Bad Omen Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 8, 2016.

1. natesmith083

Regular

Set list according to someone on Reddit

Welcome
    Dear Insanity
    To the stage
    Dedication
    Something Somewhere
    Run Free
    The Death of Me (rock mix)
    Moving On
    The Road
    A Prophecy
    Not the American Average

Encore
    Final Episode
    A Single Moment of Sincerity

2. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

As good as some of those songs are, it's still low in my opinion. Plus I know that Danny would be barely able to do some of those screams in A Single Moment of Sincerity. Disappointing.

At least Born of Osiris has a good setlist from what I saw on one of their off dates. I know they wouldn't do the same 14 song set but there's a lot from The New Reign which is awesome to see. Hopefully they do a 10 year tour on that next year because that album is still a banger. Open Arms To Damnation is one of the first songs to get me into metal.

3. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Read on twitter that I See Stars only played 5 songs. Really hope they just had a short set last night and that won't be the case moving forward.

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  4. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

That and hopefully they actually play the full songs too. When I saw them at Warped, almost any song they played that wasn't from Treehouse (aside from Ten Thousand Feet I think) they only did like verse/chorus/breakdown/chorus and ended a song. It was saddening to say the least, but at least I caught them in March when they played songs in full.

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

That was understandable tho, they had to fit in as much as they could in their warped set. the only thing that annoyed me about it was how they spent so much time worrying about Devin floating through the crowd on a swimming pool toy. They could have cut that out and played more music probably, but I'm sure some fans really liked it

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'll keep this updated as more setlists pop up.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Asking Alexandria presents 10 Years in the Black, featuring no songs from The Black

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

ISS played Break, Running w Scissors, calm snow, all in, and murder mitten last night. Not sure of the order.

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That's a pretty shocking set.

12. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

thinking of skipping this now. i hated FDTD by AA and theyre not playing closure, breathless, or a lesson never learned. those are in my top 5 songs by them

13. korey011

Regular

going to keep my hopes up that they change the setlist a bit

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Honestly BOO and ATB make it worth it. If I would have gone it would have been for BOO, ATB, UABB, and Bad Omens. I just can't speak for UABB and BO since I've never seen them, but BOO and ATB are outstanding live. Asking has never been my cup of tea, and I despise ISS.

15. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I've seen UABB three times. I think they're really fun live.

16. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

They're on my list to see.

17. jordanjohnson09

Regular

5 songs? worse than warped what a shaft. are they literally like the second band to go on?

18. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

yeah i've seen UABB/BOO both a couple of times. great live shows from both. see ISS a couple of times, haven't seen the new stuff live and i really liked that running with scissors song. never seen ATB/BO. i'd hate to miss a show like this because my area never gets these bands.. but then again i just don't know. i'm torn, honestly.

19. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Honestly I'm not surprised Danny came back... he probably saw the writing on the wall that he's never gonna be a big country star, so now he has a fallback if that and We Are Harlot fail to catch on long-term.

20. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

ISS' full set is depressing lol.

Break
    Ten Thousand Feet
    Running With Scissors
    Calm Snow
    All In
    Murder Mitten
    Mobbin' Out

Drives me nuts when the band that I want to see most (or in this case only band I care to see on this tour at all) only gets a Warped Tour sized set list.

21. darkstorms139

Regular

Damn. They really cut out Filth Friends Unite? I thought that would've been a staple for them. Also surprised at all the Treehouse songs considering this is a heavy tour.

22. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

It's weird, I don't like the set at all aside from RWS/Mobbin Out. I could see why they'd want to differentiate their current set from their warped set, but I'd include a song like Light In The Cave instead of Calm Snow on this tour, if they were to play another song from this album. I wish they'd retire Murder Mitten, but I know the Oliver bros love it.

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I want to go to this solely for ATB

King Chevy7 likes this.
  24. King Chevy7

Regular

Still no ATB setlist???? REALLY hoping for My Frailty or Encased in Ice..... Or some new Dig Deep songs they haven't played yet (Heavy Lies the Crown, Catacombs, The Endless March)

I've seen this band 6 times and I've never seen My Frailty (angery face). They've cut it out of sets twice. Just bad luck I suppose, but I NEED IT.

25. King Chevy7

Regular

Just caught the Omaha date of this tour. Uploaded the full setlist in order for all 6 bands.

Mainly wanted to say, for anyone on the fence about seeing Danny, do it. His screams are more powerful than ever. His highs last night were sharper than even Denis's.