Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Asking Alexandria / Born Of Osiris / After The Burial / I See Stars / Upon A Burning Body / Bad Omen Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 8, 2016.

1. xthisislove

Regular

From what I know they'll only be having ONE vocalist on this tour... ;)

2. korey011 Oct 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 15, 2016)
    korey011

Regular

I'm going to guess that Denis may be having some issues and will sit this tour out and Danny will come in and do vocals for this tour.

That, or as someone mentioned, one of their older albums in it's entirety

3. xthisislove

Regular

Denis currently has no issues...
    In the video what would the first lyrics be if the video kept going?

4. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

"we're back again"

i'd say it would be the original lineup with danny since ben will be on the US tour. I know he sat one out recently due to the birth of his child.

5. xthisislove

Regular

I guess we'll find out ;)

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Asking Alexandria posted the Stand Up and Scream album cover on Facebook.

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Stand Up and Scream with Danny would sell me in a heartbeat and I'm not even a big fan

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Can Danny still scream like he did on that album?

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Who knows anymore. Seems to be what the rumor mill is pointing towards though.

10. xthisislove

Regular

;)

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I won't feel bad about skipping this tour. Sounds like they really fucked over Denis.

bstadtfeld likes this.
  12. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

As much as I love Stand Up and Scream, knowing how much they just screwed Dennis makes it not worth it. Plus I know for a fact Danny can't scream like that anymore. I saw them on Mayhem fest in 2014 and he sounded like shit. They only played two songs where he was screaming (Breathless and The Final Episode) and it was not good.

It'd be like Oli Sykes from BMTH trying to go out and play stuff off of Count Your Blessings, he could still do it but it wouldn't be anywhere close to as good as it used to be.

13. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i saw AA on the moving on tour and danny just stood there and SPOKE the screaming parts in a bored sounding voice.. then when he sang, it was like he was in an 80's rock band. I just ideally think this shit is stupid.

bstadtfeld likes this.
  14. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Sumerian just posted an old AA picture with Danny now

redwing91007 likes this.
  15. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Insane :poop:

17. korey011

Regular

I honestly don't know what to make of this situation. I'm sure all the facts will come out eventually

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The tour starts in less than a week. I would expect an announcement would be made before the 25th.

19. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I hope Make Me Famous gets announced as a surprise opener and does a set of just covers from The Black.

bstadtfeld likes this.
  20. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

the band has been trying to stay in contact with denis, he has lost his visa, causing them to cancel shows and such. ben and danny have made mends with one another and ben has offered danny his spot back in AA. announcement should be tomorrow or friday.

21. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Source?

22. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

23. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

24. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

25. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

I literally attended one of the last 2 shows he EVER did with AA and I felt that was one of the worst AA shows I've been to, besides the show where he actually TORE his chords and couldn't perform but like 4 - 5 songs.