Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Asking Alexandria / Born Of Osiris / After The Burial / I See Stars / Upon A Burning Body / Bad Omen Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 8, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

That is the most familiar looking tour poster ever

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'll probably check this one out, missed AA the last two times

5. korey011

Regular

They are much better live with Denis. It's almost incredible how badly Danny dragged them down live over the past few years.

207music likes this.
  6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

The last time I saw them was Danny's last tour and I had a good time but wasn't blown away by any means. Really didn't get into the new record though and I'm not particularly into any of the other bands on this bill either.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

There is a TBA date know 11/02. I'm assuming it's a Saint Louis date because Asking Alexandria just did a headlining show there on 7/21.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any ideas about the TBA dates on 11/02 and 11/05?

10. natesmith083

Regular

11/02 could be a Detroit date since AA just played Dirt Fest last weekend.

11. 207music

Regular

Really want to the Portland, ME date but also don't want to see anyone but AA...decisions decisions decisions

12. oldboot

Regular

I am in the same exact boat with the Portland show...see you there?

207music likes this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder when these 11/02 and 11/05 TBA shows will get announced.

14. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

I'm honestly kinda mad that Indy didn't get the full tour. The show we did get is good but I really need to see Born of Osiris again. I'm surprised Indy wasn't one of the TBA dates as there are venues big enough for a tour like this.

15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Asking hasn't headlined Indy since 2010 at the Emerson

16. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

That's honestly really dumb. The Old National Center could easily hold them. They got PTV and SWS in there at the Egyptian Room so I'm sure we could hold Asking Alexandria. But to each their own. Asking did a headliner in 2013 in Kokomo, IN with Motionless In White, Upon A Burning Body, and Crown The Empire and that venue was smaller than the Emerson.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The 11/05 TBA date is Binghampton, NY @ Magic City Music Hall. Still not sure about the 11/2 date yet.

18. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Just added - November 5th, Webster Theater in Hartford, CT

No idea what happened to the Binghamton date that's supposedly the same day.

19. xthisislove

Regular

Let's just say you there could be something "different" on this tour

redwing91007 likes this.
  20. darkstorms139

Regular

Anyone know what's going on with AA? They posted a trailer for the tour but 'Welcome' was playing.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'd like to hit up the Chicago show on 11/01 especially since AA canceled their Open Air set but I am seeing Yellowcard on the 3rd and 4th, Set Your Goals on the 5th, and Good Charlotte on the 6th.

22. xthisislove Oct 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 11, 2016)
    xthisislove

Regular

Look a little more into the teaser for a big piece to your question...

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The 11/02 date is Royal Oaks, MI @ Royal Oaks Music Theatre.

24. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

Danny and Denis will be on this tour. bet.

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'll throw in my guess for it being Reckless & Relentless played in full. As a way to celebrate its 5 year anniversary and one of Sumerians biggest albums to be released.