Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

As It Is / ROAM / Grayscale / Sleep On It Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 8, 2017.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Pumped for tonight. Excited for Grayscale, ROAM, and As It Is.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Looks like Zech from Sleep On It came out during Dial Tones and sang in Toronto.

kman22 likes this.
  4. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yep this happened. Patty also came out for Come Undone with Grayscale.

5. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

The new Grayscale record is so damn good and making me want to go to this tour even more. I might have to skip a Real Friends date after all.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Patty came out and sang during Come Undone.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

As It Is dropped Curtains Close. Total bummer.

8. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

How has this tour been selling?

9. Blink182Bouncer May 12, 2017
    (Last edited: May 12, 2017)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Eh, I went to the MN Date, it was a bar, and typically they clear out the entire room for big shows as they have one small stage in the dining room and one big one for big events. There were less than 100 people, there were only about 4 dense rows near the stage, and they ended up only using half of the venue space, using the main bar area for normal function. It was a 600 capacity venue.

However, it was an all-ages 5:00 - 9:00 PM show, and I probaly wasn't paying attention to the crowd behind me when As It Is came on, but they only sold out one show, so I assume ticket sales have been mediorcre at best...

They also dropped the Alternating Setlist idea which sucked, and no one in the audience seemed to know the openers.

It sucked cause they had to reschedule VIP event an hour early last-minute and they weren't selling non-VIP tour dates shirts cause they understocked them and had to try to conserve them throughout the tour.

BUT Regardless of that, these are by far the the tightest most high-productions shows they've ever played and it was a hell of an amazing night.

The VIP Acoustic set included Winter's Weather which was awesome and Zech from Sleep On It and the Alexes from ROAM were running their respective merch stands.

redwing91007 likes this.