Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

As It Is – “Pretty Little Distance” (Video)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CaptainInsano

Quite poppy, but I can dig it. Also, I think he sounds way better on this than he did on their debut album.

3. Neon Light

rage and love

I like it a lot. I get early FOB vibes.

4. Yeesh, his voice is still so grating on my ears. The song is okay at best. Video is silly as well

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

These guys are such early-00s throwbacks. It's part of why I enjoyed their debut so much. This definitely sounds like something that would have been on Fueled By Ramen circa 2003, and I'm very cool with that. It's a lot of fun, and so is the video.

chickenlover likes this.
  6. GrandAce

His voice is a lot better than it used to be, it's nowhere near as nasally as it used to be and I like that he actually yelled and added some rasp a bit on the debut. This song is pretty good, looking forward to the album.

7. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

If the debut had an early 2000's vibe, this one reminds me of something that could be on ATL's Nothing Personal.

chickenlover likes this.
  8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Definitely getting the early FOB vibes vocally and from the chorus a ton. I dig

9. Alright I liked this song way more on a second listen. Solid pop song.

10. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

This really impressed me!