Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

As Cities Burn – “2020” AD

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

This song is awesome!!!!!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

AND they signed to Equal Vision.

4. Interesting. The label's also falsely promoting it as "the first new song from As Cities Burn since 2009's Hell or High Water."

5. Chuck!

Regular

did not love this, but I'm excited for a new album regardless

6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

2018, the blessed year of comebacks. I dig the song.

7. Mason

Regular

Ok song, maybe itll grow on me. But an ok song from them is way better than nothing at all. Excited for new music, it has been too long.

8. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Fuck and yes. This is absurdly good - absolutely perfect marriage of SILYAYD and CNS.

9. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

I will say, TJ's vocals have never sounded better.

10. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I'm so confused on this band and can't listen... they came back already though didn't they? Is the vocalist the same guy from hell or high water?

11. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Yeah, they have had a lot of ups and downs. The singer of CNS & HOHW is the guitarist/singer cody. His brother TJ does the screaming and did the screaming on their first album but left after the first album. He is back now with them in this line up. This lineup also features Stephen Keech, ex-Haste The Day singer/screamer on bass and Hunter Walls, ex-MyChildren MyBride and ex-Better Off (BO before all the allegation stuff went down)

parkerxcore likes this.
  12. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

This song is really, really good. REALLY good. Man... what a fun listen.

13. inagreendase

Don't like this at all. Every song they've put out since originally reuniting has been thoroughly disappointing. This song sounds like a butt-rock version of the later Fear Before stuff.

14. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

ACB have released other music since Hell or High Water? I know they've been touring relatively steadily for years now, but I didn't know they'd released any new songs in that time?

15. AshlandATeam

Trusted

As Cities Burn

There’s two songs. I’m not sure if there are any more.

16. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

That’s it I think, so far...

17. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Well this was unexpected. Glad its hear though.