Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think that would be a good direction to go in if they had the characters, but they don't. All of the shows are way too grounded (lol) for it to work. Superman is an integral piece(s) to that puzzle. They do have the time travel aspect down pat though.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

And who would be a legitimate threat to the Anti-Monitor?

3. Dodge725

Trusted

I don't think they will use the Anti-Monitor as the villain and make it like CoIE, but I think they will use that same idea and branding similar to Zero Hour and Convergence. A Crisis in the sense of end of the multiverse and Earths collapsing but not following the classic storyline.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I could totally see them doing something with Brainiac involved.

I read Convergence but barely understood it at the time. Now that I'm going back and reading a lot of the old 'events' a lot of it makes more sense.

5. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

If said crossover features Supergirl and Sara working together at some point, I'm all in.

Joe, Meerkat and US Camera like this.
  6. Dodge725

Trusted

I think Brainiac/Telos woud be a solid bet. I think a CW Earth 3 Crime Syndicate would be really cool to see and my personal longshot wish is Superboy Prime. I love that little shit head and pair him with Alexander Luthor and it could be a great homage to Inifite Crisis.

7. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I'm just imagining Sara teasing/flirting with Kara and Kara getting super flustered and being her usual dork self. IT WRITES ITSELF TIM, IT WRITES ITSELF!

DeviantRogue, Tim and Joe like this.
  8. Tim

When I was thinking of the possibilities such a crossover would allow, I kept thinking of your dream team. Maybe it could happen!?

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

If it's done right then it could be awesome! Since all the shows are on different nights I'm picturing a big 4 night crossover, with the right story that could be unreal.

Raku likes this.
  10. Tim

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

This show is so god awful now. Last episode was painful

DeviantRogue and Raku like this.
  12. renoinexile

To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere

Nothing more annoying then felicity's mom ugh, and the felicity drama with her parents is so bad

DeviantRogue likes this.
  13. Just caught up on my Wednesday nights. I wish this show had the same kind of resurgence that Supernatural did. Much as I loved Paul Blackthorne's performance, did Quentin really have to lose his other daughter? Like, do we really have to go through this again as an audience? It doesn't help that Darhk's plan is so similar to Malcolm's except at a bigger scale (Malcolm said it himself!). Take away the magic and the story's essentially repeating itself. I'm having trouble caring about the characters anymore. I felt nothing when Alex died, I didn't even feel sorry for Thea, and I love Thea. The stuff with Felicity's parents is so unnecessary. At least the stuff with Diggle was handled pretty well. And the nuke landing was a ballsy move.

I'm pretty much repeating what others have said, heh.

14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Is that Amell with a goatee?

15. I thought this week's was solid. Def best action since the Lexi Alexander episode.

Last few episodes have been pretty decent. You could probably whittle this season down to at least an okay 10-15 episode season (maybe closer to 10 than 15). Please god shorten the seasons, CW.

16. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Oliver jumping into the air, turning around, and shooting some dude was pretty awesome, especially since it was in the middle of fake suburbia.

Worst part of the last few episodes for me has been Felicity's mom. Just doesn't seem like she belongs in this universe, haha

17. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Episode was ok outside of Donna and Anarky.

Feels like there was more Donna in this episode than Oliver.

18. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I agree Felicitys Mum has been horrible the last few episodes. Whenever she is onscreen I want to fast forward

The last few episodes have been pretty good IMO.

19. So were they just like "Oh Flashpoint is happening, fuck this."

fluxyjoe and Bravespear like this.
  20. Ger

Newbie Prestigious

I can't believe they won with fucking hope magic.

Raku likes this.
  21. Raku

Regular

Which is worse than when an anime does the power of friendship because as lame as power of friendship is, that at least makes sense >_>

I'm so glad I dropped this show.

22. turtledude9 May 26, 2016
    (Last edited: May 26, 2016)
    turtledude9

Regular

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a character be butchered so badly as what they've done to Felicity. She was completely awesome in the first two seasons and somehow they managed to fuck it up.

Edit: episode got a 3.8/10 from IGN haha.

Raku likes this.
  23. Craig Manning

There was so much lol in this episode. Some highlights:

-15,000 nukes! 15,000 nukes?! Are you fucking kidding me? What a terrible end-of-season threat. "Yeah, we can probably stop this."
    -"Oliver, why don't you have any hope? You know, even though there are 15,000 nuclear warheads in the air right now, prepared to split the fucking world in half." - Felicity Smoak, ladies and gentlemen
    -Felicity getting her ex-boyfriend to do the right thing, having him scream out in pain and die, and her just being like "Yo, sorry Cooper!" (Starts typing on computer)
    -The fight scene where Oliver and Darhk just took turns punching each other in the face for like a minute straight.
    -Oliver giving island girl a hug and just gently snapping her neck. Also, I do not know what island girl's name was, which is really hilarious and shows how fucking pointless the flashbacks were.
    -Speaking of the flashbacks, I legitimately forgot that whatever Oliver was doing on the island was a mission for Amanda Waller.

All that said, I probably still enjoyed this episode more than that Flash trainwreck from Tuesday night. The almost had the perfect image to end the season on too. Oliver standing in the wreckage of his lab alone, looking at the costumes of his comrades, would have been great. And then Felicity showed up.

24. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'm honestly hoping that the way this episode ended will allow for a clean slate with all of the characters next season. With Darhk, the city pretty much hit rock bottom without being completely destroyed. But it will be interesting to see how what happened in the Flash impacts all of the CW shows as a whole.

25. Craig Manning

That's why I wished he had just been alone at the end. I would love a reset where Oliver starts next season working alone, just like he did in season one.

fluxyjoe likes this.