Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I actually laughed at that! Pretty good episode though, probably the best in weeks.

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Paul Blackthorne really sold this episode for me, even though I think we're in redundant storytelling mode at this point.

3. I enjoyed this episode. Maybe because it was relatively simple: people dealing with loss. Liked The scenes between Oli-Lance and Oli-Diggle. The episode even flowed better than most recent ones. Felt like the flashbacks in this episode gave more context to the present, whereas the usual flash backs have me almost completely tuned out.

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

So is Felicity already back on the team now? That was my main question with this episode, but otherwise I enjoyed it. I mean, I think we all knew Felicity wouldn't really leave for very long, but I'll be interested to see how this goes next episode.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I liked this one quite a bit.

6. Craig Manning

It makes me so happy that there's a Springsteen fan on the Arrow writing team. Every season has featured an episode titled after a Bruce song. This season's penultimate episode is called "Lost in the Flood."

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Craig Manning

Hey, I liked this episode a lot. Glad to see them make that move with Diggle's character. I think it was necessary.

lightning13 likes this.
  8. Damien Darhk's master plan is to kill my last shred of hope for this show by turning it into Under the Dome.

DeviantRogue, NewSurrender and Raku like this.
  9. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Finally a really good episode. I'm intrigued by Darkh's plan.

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely.

Diggle and Lyla are so great. :verysad:

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I especially liked how it took him 2-3 times to actually make the move. Seemed very well done.

12. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I just watched for the first time all season.....what happened to this show? It looks like Stephen Amell isn't trying to act anymore in certain scenes.

13. Hope they can keep up the quality for this final stretch. Last couple episodes have been strong.

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Well then... Hopefully the decision for the writers to set off a nuke on US Soil actually holds some weight and isn't just brushed off.

15. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

This felt a bit like 24/Homeland with the nuclear bomb plot and the name drop of the President

16. Anarky showing back up was fun

17. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Holy hell copying the processor was priceless.

18. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Did Anarky setiously just say "I'm liberating you mommy"...yikes

Not sure I can make it to the finale at this point.

Whalejaw likes this.
  19. Damn, didn't think the show would actually let a nuke hit. Got a ton of action this last ep, I'm digging it.

20. Well I think Oliver managed to shoot more Arrows tonight in that escape sequence than the rest of the season combined. Too bad the rest of the episode was completely devoid of merit.

21. Having the actions scenes in broad daylight in suburban neighborhood settings is a nice switch-up. Felt like the stuff with Felicity's parents was detracting. We're at the end of the season and they wanna get into this now?

Also, huge crossover event seems to be happening at some point next season.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

gross

23. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

that sounds awful

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm excited for it haha

Raku likes this.
  25. Dodge725

Trusted