Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 25

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I was texting with my friends while we all watched and that blew our minds. they pulled off a lot of really great nods to previous movies and series and the multiverse in this, but that was awesome. really can't believe it stayed a secret haha.

2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

The fan service moments were all fun to see happen but overall the crossover was absolutely terrible. But I guess all the shows now take place on the same Earth, so hopefully they focus less on crossover events and are more liberal with smaller team ups.

Jdaniels likes this.
  3. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The fact that they got that cameo alone is shocking, but that they managed to keep it hidden (apparently even from the rest of the cast) is absolutely wild

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

my god, that scene was amazing. Ezra is seriously perfect in that role.

5. Ezra cameo was insane. I enjoyed the crossover overall. Loved seeing Kevin Conroy in this also.

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Finally got around to finishing the crossover event and finished Arrow.

Anybody else watch the series finale?

7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

This last season has been a sloppy mess. What’s the deal with Dyna (if that is how you spell it) being captain in the last episode when in the episode before she was in the future because she did not exist in the present? Am I misunderstanding something or did they fuck that up?

Also, regarding the whole Arrowverse: post-crossover they keep saying one earth is left but during one of the crossover episodes they clearly showed more than one new earth being made?

Also, I love the first season of Batwoman so far.

8. I finished it, but I kind of tuned out the rest of the season after the crossover. I'm just trying to get to the end of every current season of the Arrowverse shows. I think I'm dropping them all after this season, except for maybe LoT. There's just too much TV to keep up with at this point.

9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I’ve found LoT the most entertaining of the bunch. I’m starting to feel the same way about Flash and Supergirl though. Haven’t started the latest season of Black Lightning because I’m not in a rush. I have other stuff I’d rather watch first.

10. LoT is silly fun with an enjoyable band of characters, and bringing in Constantine was a plus for me since I liked that short-lived show. Black Lightning at least feels a little more fresh to me since it's a newer show and deals with themes that the other shows don't, but overall I'm definitely feeling Arrowverse fatigue with these seasons ha.

Deanna and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’ll start Black Lightning eventually because I did like the first two seasons. Not sure what I’ll do come next season for a lot of the shows though. Batwoman has been interesting, but it’s also new so we’ll see how it goes haha

Joe likes this.
  12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Finally getting around to completing the Arrowverse.

Finished all of Arrow. Working through S7 of The Flash this week.