Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Ya, which makes it weird that Colton Haynes is returning, within the context of the show at least.

Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This will be moving to Mondays in the fall

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Colby Searcy, ghostedaway and Joe like this.
  4. Nice

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Whoa

6. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

7. The way Arrow went this season I'd prefer to keep any more beloved characters away from this universe.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Gordon is probably off limits because of Gotham. Batwoman is infinitely better from a representation stands point.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Show just outdid itself. Easily the worst season.

Raku likes this.
  10. I think I'm done watching DC/CW shows week-to-week, for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that I've given Arrow and The Flash enough chances to redeem themselves and they've been disappointing again and again. How is it that Arrow's least compelling villain--by far--required Oliver to go to such drastic lengths, fracturing every relationship and then outing himself, only to partially defeat him? And for once Barry isn't going up against a speedster--DeVoe is possibly the show's best-acted villain since bad-guy Wells--and it still sucks.

Black Lightning was good, but what the fuck happened to Grace Choi? Supergirl has been good this season, with Sam, Lena, J'onn, and Winn being highlights, but I still can't get over how the show got rid of Maggie while bringing back Mon-El. He wasn't interesting back then, he isn't interesting now, and his two buddies are even less interesting. Legends is a blast, yes, but even that isn't flawless. The promise of potential crossovers isn't enough for me to spend so much time and effort keeping up anymore knowing that they'll all end up on Netflix anyway. I think I made a mistake deciding to keep up with these instead of Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Raku likes this.
  11. Lackluster season overall compared to last season. I thought the last couple episodes were strong, though. I wish they would've tied up the Diaz stuff. He's not a compelling villain at all.

12. It's a shame because his arc in Lemire's run is awesome.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Did I just miss the infamous Long Bow Archers or did they just forget about it 1/2 way through the episode?

Also the way they handled the death was so bad

14. Raku

Regular

Reading what happened, I'm still glad I dropped this show back in season four.

Season Four's death of Laurel Lance was worse.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Ruby Rose has been cast as Batwoman

17. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I can certainly dig that.

Batwoman’s costume, as depicted on the page, is fairly iconic at this point.

I wonder how that will translate on screen, especially with the almost porcelain appearance her visible face takes.

I hope this is awesome because the character deserves it.

18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm almost done season five. Holy shit is this awful. I can't believe they got away with the horrifically bad Helix storyline.

But more than that is that because of how deeply connected Arrow and Flash are Arrow's villains just seem...stupid.

Raku likes this.
  19. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

So I finished season five. Woof. That was rough.

Started season six. I don't know if I can get through it. I think there's no hope for this show.

Jdaniels and Raku like this.
  20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Finished season six.

I am honestly incredibly surprised by how much better this season was than the last two, maybe even three. It had it's ups and downs, but set up the show for a drastically different approach which is really refreshing.

I guess only time will tell if they can keep this up because they haven't had the best track record.

22. Joe Sep 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 26, 2018)
    Wayne Enterprise logo in there, and I'm assuming that's the Batwoman signal.

EDIT: also

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Looks so good.

And is Legends not a part of this crossover?