Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Colby Searcy and Craig Manning like this.
  2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

3. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Deathstroke vs Prometheus?

4. I've come to like Rene's character more and more each episode. This might be an illogical aspect to appreciate, but I like that the show had Oli and Diggle criticize Felicity and Lyla for things they're pretty much guilty of themselves. I like that they've become morally flawed characters and have to reconcile with their past when trying to do what's right.

This arc they've done with Felicity has been cool, but I just feel like they could do so much more with her character. She's improved this season, but I don't feel like I love her character as much as I did the first 2 seasons.

5. Craig Manning

This episode was alright. Felt like a transitional one more than anything else. I'm excited for next week, though.

6. So, it looks like Olicity is creeping back. Mixed feelings about that, but I'm looking forward to these last episodes.

7. Craig Manning

SLADE.

NewSurrender and ghostedaway like this.
  8. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Good setup for the finale. I liked the Oliver/Dark archer scenes in this episode. Nyssa vs Talia will be interesting to watch. And yay Slade is back for the first time since season 3

9. This is looking to be the best season in a long time. Has a feeling of finality to it. I'm sure there's plenty of story to tell next season and beyond, even now that the flashbacks are catching up with the start of the series, but I wonder if they wrote the season finale as a potential series finale.

10. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

This show is moving to Thursdays at 9pm next season after Supernatural, Riverdale is taking the Wednesdays at 8pm timeslot

Raku, Anthony_D'Elia and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This is easily the best season since season 2, although that really isn't saying much. I go back and forth in my head over whether season 3 or season 4 was worse; I think I tend to like 4 better just because of Neil McDonough but it's tough because they're both super disappointing.

2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3

NewSurrender likes this.
  12. Craig Manning

This season has been great. I've thoroughly enjoyed probably every episode. Definitely felt like a return to the spirit of the first two seasons. 3 was the show at its worst. 4 could have been great with McDonough, but was just okay because of how dumb his villainous plot was.

13. Love the setup for the finale. This season has been great.

14. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I like that it almost feels like a series finale by bringing so many people back.

15. Ya they're really pulling out all the stops for this one.

16. I would totally be okay with Chase killing all his hostages and Oliver having to make Nyssa, Malcolm, and Slade his permanent team for season 6.

17. Greg

There is no way that will happen haha

18. Greg

I'm also excited for the Oliver flashbacks to end. Can't wait to see the set up for next season.

19. Greg

Who would have thought this would have the best finale this week?

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  20. Prometheus turned out to be a really good villain. Maybe a little too good...

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This season is definitely up there with season 2 for me

22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

That was a great finale. Really good season

Curious to see how next season starts up

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I liked the finale and the Tahlia vs Nyssa fight. Was great seeing Slade again. The cliffhanger is annoying though

Colby Searcy likes this.
  24. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Yea I'm not a fan of the cliffhanger. I'm sure there'll be a copout moment to start next season like the Flash comes out of the speed force and saves all of them and then goes back into the speed force real quick

But I really liked how it was executed. Even if all the people on the island are saved - it's interesting that Oliver made the decision he did and put everyone on the island at risk to save William. I'm excited to see where they pick up next year without the flashbacks

Raku, Colby Searcy and NewSurrender like this.
  25. Greg

I mean, as far as cliff hangers go, this is fine. There is literally no way they kill off their entire supporting cast. Not a chance. So we just need to see how they survive, not whether they survive. So I'm okay with it.

Raku likes this.