Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrow (CW) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I haven't even seen last nights episode yet, but I would not be surprised.

2. That helicopter stunt was fucking awesome. Also, the attorney guy is definitely Vigilante, so idk why they haven't revealed that in the show yet unless I missed something. Welp, looking up the character's name in the cast section of Arrow's Wikipedia page seems to confirm this.

3. Another good episode. Appreciate them injecting socio-political commentary beyond the scope of the show. It was nice getting the backstory for Rene. Oli's struggle with The Green Arrow doing more harm than good (violence begets violence and such) has always been a focal point in the series, but we actually got to see him resolve a crisis as Mayor Queen in this episode, which I thought was really cool.

Jdaniels likes this.
  4. Well, I didn't see that coming. I remember speculating early on that Adrian could be Prometheus, but Vigilante seemed almost too obvious that I dismissed that quickly. Well played, Arrow. I totally fell for it.

lightning13 likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

How sure are you now? Lol

lightning13 likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy

I've kinda forgotten that there are 2 and kinda get both mixed up so I was confused why this reveal was such a shock lol

7. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Finally, I was surprised by a reveal. And Felicity is totally back, this is what I missed about her.

8. Gun control episode was pretty ballsy, even though I feel like it ultimately took the middle ground. I don't want to talk politics in here (and, honestly, since I'm a still a couple of episodes behind and haven't read the thread, I don't know if you already have), but I will commend the show for even taking on such a heavy and complicated subject. Superhero narratives can be more than kids' stories of good vs. evil.

Joe likes this.
  9. Caught up now. I really like where they're going with Thea and Felicity. It kind of feels like this half of the season is taking the same approach as The Flash is right now, focusing on character drama to the point where the big bad almost feels like an afterthought most episodes. Both shows are doing really well with juggling all the characters' stories. And Dinah, like Gypsy, has been a great addition to the show.

lightning13 and Joe like this.
  10. I liked how I was expecting a super-choreographed fight scene, and then they just start whaling on each other lol. That was fun. It's cool to see Curtis using those T-spheres, even though I don't exactly know how they work..

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

This show is very good right now. This season has been a complete renaissance for me. Last night was a lot of fun.

Joe likes this.
  12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

We might need to do a follow up podcast on this eventually haha.

Craig Manning and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. Craig Manning

I was thinking something similar last night after Talia showed up toward the end. Haha

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Maybe at the end of this season? Doing current shows is harder than mini-series or already wrapped shows haha. Hard to know when to talk about them.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. Craig Manning

Yeah, probably the best option. We can do a post mortem on this and The Flash, since I've got some grievances to air with that show.

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Word. Tom Cavanagh might be my favorite part about The Flash right now haha.

17. Craig Manning

He might be the only part that is redeeming this season for me. Though I am excited for the random musical episode next week.

Deanna likes this.
  18. That was the best episode this show has done in years.

19. xkaylinh Mar 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2017)
    Not sure how to feel about Evelyn.

20. Craig Manning

Yeah, we're approaching season 2 level right now.

21. Wow. That was great.

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Of course this was an episode that I only half paid attention to haha. But even then, it was still very good.

23. Colby Searcy

Is this good or bad?

24. Ok episode. Hard to follow up last week's. Other than the LoT finale next week, I hate that we have to wait like 3 weeks for these shows to come back.:thumbdown:

25. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Uhhh...I don't know if I liked this episode or not.