Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arrested Development (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lol'd at this but also it is a cruel tease

smoke4thecaper and ramomcferno like this.
  2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

don't hold your breath

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Early 2022 amirite

ramomcferno and Aaron Mook like this.
  5. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

At least 2020 if we're aiming for the same length of time between seasons three and four.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

If you do that until it comes back you'll blue yourself

coleslawed, Dirty Sanchez and Nyquist like this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

None of this is news until it actually starts filming. So many pointless "Oh yeah we're doing this" newsposts in the past few years.

[edit] and I keep hearing about the S4 OFFICIAL re-cut. I want it. At least release that

Dirty Sanchez and ramomcferno like this.
  8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I still want to see the fan edit of S4 that was floating around for a while.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'd much rather see the official edit that Hurwitz did, which is supposedly pretty different/has new footage, but they keep talking about it without releasing it.

irthesteve and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

They should just turn it into an animated series. That should make it "easier" to do.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

tucah and fronkensteen like this.
  13. devenstonow

Noobie

I'll believe it when I see it. Or an instagram post of the cover of a script at a table read.

Also has Hurwitz or Tambor said anything about what they're doing with the 'George Sr. being transgender' plotline? It's an interesting parallel to the fact that Tambor is basically giving the performance of a lifetime in Transparent.

lish likes this.
  14. tucah

not champ Prestigious

lish likes this.
  15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Cool, but I'm still skeptical.

17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

read my picture above lol.

:verysad:

irthesteve likes this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Can we agree to stop posting stuff about a potential new season until it's ACTUALLY official? I'm sick of getting my heart broken. (It's also probably not going to happen)

19. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think this will happen, and I'm fine with it. Season 3 was a step down from 1 and 2, and season 4 was another step down. Still enjoyable, but it has probably run its course.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I think season 4, if it were any other show, would be considered a fucking masterpiece. The way that story unfolds is brilliant. I am constantly angry that people don't like it while totally understanding why they don't (you want to see the cast together / interacting).

Aaron Mook and irthesteve like this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I liked S4 but I hate the fact that it took a show with a near perfect ending and made it end with a cliffhanger instead, with no sign of a continuation in sight.

22. My roommate has never seen this, so we started from the beginning today. There's always money in the banana stand.

23. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I watch this series at least 1 time a year.

recently rewatched S4 because I didn't think I had ever finished it. I had, it just ends so incredibly abruptly that I never realized it was the end.

I Am Mick and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, the abrudt ending makes this constant "Were doing it!/Nope the cast is doing some other medicore movie (looking at you, Bateman)" even harder.

I would agree that season 3's ending is perfect, but I can't imagine I'll ever reach a point where I wouldn't welcome more episodes from this family. Just....fucking do it.

25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious