Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Armor For Sleep Band • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Aug 15, 2016.

1. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

the wording definitely makes it seem like they will. the fact that it says limited VIP Champagne Variant stands to reason that theres other variants.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  2. cbronder1

Regular

There is another variant up on merchnow!

Grant likes this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

it says in the comments they'll be selling a variant online and on the tour

mattylikesfilms, K0ta and cbronder1 like this.
  5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

6. BTDandFeelingThis

[​IMG]

7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

that variant is 100 times nicer than the VIP one lol

8. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

nice, grabbed

9. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

There is a VIP option without the vinyl for $60. Pretty tempting.

The Black Parade likes this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

Same. But it’s not available for my date yet. Probably because they haven’t decided if they’re cancelling or relocating yet

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I actually hate most splatter variants so I will just wait and see what the tour variant is. I already got this when it was pressed back in 2015 but wouldn't mind a second copy since it has all the demos on LP2.

12. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm sure they will. I'm kind of surprised there are people are that are willing to pay for VIP since most of their fans are late 20's/early 30's. I always connected VIP to a younger crowd

13. Snagged the MerchNow variant. Stoked to finally be getting this on vinyl, and I’m extra stoked to hear the unreleased tracks.

Now press DTMB, dammit!

cbronder1 and The Black Parade like this.
  14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

lol i completely agree and have been going back and forth on it. im 29, and dont feel as compelled to meet them as i definitely would have in the past. but sound check requests is a cool feature, the poster will look lovely around the turntable, and while $60-100 is a lot, im better positioned to do it now than in the past

zachmacD likes this.
  15. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Ugh I hope the SF VIP doesn't sell out anytime soon, I am so torn. I haven't booked any travel yet, so I'm not committed to the ticket I bought, but if I do go then I want the trip to be completely worth it.

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

It’s more for the sound check and early entry for me. I’ve only ever done it for Andrew McMahon and it was worth every penny.

zachmacD and The Black Parade like this.
  17. BTDandFeelingThis

I’ve done it for blink-182, Hawthorne Heights, emery, Senses Fail, and Silverstein. Worth it every time. I am heavily considering this

cbronder1 likes this.
  18. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Even though I already own a copy, I couldn’t help myself.

cbronder1 and The Black Parade like this.
  19. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

I've never heard some of those b-sides/demos so this is tempting but I assume it will also be up for digital download?

The Black Parade likes this.
  20. The splatter vinyl is sold out. I’m even more excited that I got a copy now.

21. zachmacD

Trusted

I had one in my cart and told my self I’d buy one later. Do y’all think they will sell them at the shows? Maybe 10 each night or something

22. zachmacD

Trusted

no that’s awesome if you’re interested. I’d probably just be awkward if I did it lol. I’m tempted now that the splatter vinyl is sold out. Poster sounds neat too

disambigujason likes this.
  23. zachmacD

Trusted

yeah man! It’s a good deal for sure. I want that vinyl

24. BTDandFeelingThis

My armor for sleep show got moved to the Cowan! Very cool venue Ive seen Hawthorne Heights and Starset there. It’s a shame basement East got destroyed in the tornado, but I’m glad the show isn’t canceled, and if I have to pick a secondary venue to TBE this is the one I’d have picked

K0ta and cbronder1 like this.
  25. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Bumping WTDWYAD and missing this band today. Really hope they're able to reschedule for 2021