Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Armor For Sleep Band • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Aug 15, 2016.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Am I crazy for thinking that Hold the Door is a top 10 song of theirs? I wish they'd just add that to their sets!

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Yeah Hodor is top 10

manoverboard365 likes this.
  3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I will be massively bummed if I don’t hear Basement Ghost and Very Invisible but I’m sure those are on the set list.

disambigujason likes this.
  4. ManchesterOrch8

Motel. Money. Murder. Madness.

I think you're safe.

It's an anniversary tour for the record those songs belong to. They're going to play them.

5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Got tickets to NYC and I couldn't be more stoked

The Black Parade likes this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Just got 3 tix for the SF date - incredibly excited :-)

cbronder1 likes this.
  7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Fuck it... I bought a ticket to the SF show. I guess I have to plan a trip now?

cbronder1 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  8. BTDandFeelingThis

Got tickets to Nashville! Also got tickets to Story of the Year’s page avenue show. Today was a good ticket day

9. Madmod

Lurking

See you cool kids at the Dallas show

cbronder1 likes this.
  10. cbronder1

Regular

When I saw Armor in 2015 for the first time, it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Seeing them this summer is probably my most anticipated show of the year.

11. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I saw them once in the fall of 2005. Can’t wait to see them again this summer.

cbronder1 likes this.
  12. The first time I saw them was in a 150 cap venue with Recover and Say Anything opening for them.

K0ta, cbronder1, JamesMichael and 2 others like this.
  13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I’m jealous - that sounds incredible.

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. It was. My brother and I reminisce about it a lot haha.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  15. BTDandFeelingThis

First time I saw them was in projekt Revolution 2008, they played before Hawthorne Heights, Atreyu, and then of course Linkin Park

cbronder1 likes this.
  16. K0ta

I was supposed to see AFS at a venue called The Downtown in 2006 I believe...show was cancelled and never rescheduled and I never got another chance until the 10 year tour :verysad: That venue no longer exists either.

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

In Farmingdale? That place was Emo heaven.

K0ta likes this.
  18. K0ta

Haha YEAH! Saw a lot of great bands there back in the day. RIP Crazy Donkey too.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damnnnn Crazy Donkey is gone too?! That was the last venue I ever performed at, 10 years ago.
    Those venues were to LI what I'd imagine Starland was to New Jersey.

K0ta likes this.
  20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Speaking of Starland, that's where I'll be catching Armor this tour since that NYC show sold out so fast.

K0ta likes this.
  21. K0ta

Were you in a band around here? Yeah it closed down years ago. It's a shame, really LI only has The Paramount and Revolution now. I remember going to a lot more shows on LI in the aughts.

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

That's a real bummer! I was from Queens but we would always play LI venues from 2004 to 2010 cuz that's where the scene was. Would play a lot at Crazy Donkey, Village Pub South, Molly Blooms, and a place in Bethpage who's name is escaping me right now. I'm sure there were a dozen more venues that we didn't get the chance to play out there....the early aughts was a great time to be an emo/pop punk fan in Long Island!

K0ta likes this.
  23. BTDandFeelingThis

Well the venue they’re supposed to play here got destroyed in the tornado last night. Wondering if they’ll relocate or cancel. It’s been a morning that’s for sure

24. cbronder1

Regular

Damn. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll relocate instead of cancel.

25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hoping they sell the vinyls separately at the show since I don’t wanna drop another $100 for this VIP package.

disambigujason and cbronder1 like this.