Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Armor For Sleep Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Aug 15, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

zachmacD likes this.
  2. zachmacD

Trusted

teebs41 likes this.
  3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I wish Ben kept putting out solo material at least. That EP he did was great.

4. DesolateEarth

Birb

WTDWYAD is definitely the best album but I love all three, even Smile which I feel gets a lot more hate than it deserves.

Delysid and JamesMichael like this.
  5. DesolateEarth

Birb

6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Run right back in, end of the world, and my saving grace are the only songs I really come back to off SFT. There are a few other ok ones but there’s enough bad to really bring down the album for me.

7. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I think they’re doing a 15 year anniversary show/tour for WTDWYAD. Ben posted some cryptic messages to his Instagram story

edit:

Attached Files:

JM95 likes this.
  8. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Correct me if I’m wrong but that music sounds new

cbronder1 likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

15 year tour, most likely yeah. Probably also releasing some of the unreleased songs he mentioned on the podcast he did

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Also go to www.armorforsleep.com/ and scroll to the bottom to follow links to other pages with videos.

After EOTC/TREOS got me super excited and then crushed me with that small tour, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but ughh AFS was my favorite band :worried:

JM95 and cbronder1 like this.
  11. Delysid

Regular

Yo so what is going on here with this website! The video curation and what not.. super intrigued

cbronder1 likes this.
  12. Delysid

Regular

This seems like more of a campaign for something new

cbronder1 likes this.
  13. Joe4th

I would not get your hopes up for anything new outside of a few unreleased songs

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Here for this

JM95 and cbronder1 like this.
  15. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Damn not listened to these guys in years! I always thought they could have been bigger if they had another album in them at the time.

16. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

what are you talking about? lyrics are a bit weird but otherwise this is great.

cbronder1 likes this.
  17. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Would love a repress. Have always regretted not picking it up at the ten year tour. Another tour would rule too.

18. cbronder1

Regular

That is definitely music that we haven't heard before in that teaser video

bradsonemanband and JM95 like this.
  19. JM95

Trusted

I need to find my AFS hoodie.

Haven't listened to the albums in a while but I think DTMB and WTDWYAD were pretty equal for me.

zachmacD and cbronder1 like this.
  20. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

i didn't realize we were coming up on a WTDWYAD anniversary so a tour makes sense but the website has more of a new music vibe. stoked either way.

zachmacD and cbronder1 like this.
  21. Joe4th

Today is literally the 15th anniversary on the dot. It was deliberate to start teasing today

Chcurry182 likes this.
  22. Delysid

Regular

I was obsessed with this band and have seen them like 5 times.. that chameleons song sucks but there are other unreleased songs of theirs on YouTube aside from the ones they released when they did the reunion shows. Check out caught in a daze.. its more in line with what they did well. I guess that song was remade into run right back in somehow though.. cant remember where I heard that but ayy this band has always been somewhat mysterious

23. Delysid

Regular

Would really prefer if they just dropped some music considering they’ve reunited like twice now

cbronder1, zachmacD and JM95 like this.
  24. zachmacD

Trusted

I went to one of the reunion shows in 2012 but missed them on their last tour. I would definitely pick up a repressing of the album and go see them live

cbronder1 likes this.
  25. Wish they would play all of Dream to Make Believe as well!