Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Arizona Announce New Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Are they well known enough to play HOB? Weird.

heymattrick likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I’m definitely a little surprised these venues are as large as they are, but hopefully it means they’re picking up some steam and getting some recognition. It looked like they had a MASSIVE crowd at Lollapalooza last summer, and I saw them at Music Midtown last September and it was a pretty good size crowd too. I think the Panic! tour really helped. I’m also thinking they have a real banger of a single coming that their label must have a lot of faith in.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Reading this thread backwards from heymattrick's post saying they're surprised they're playing venues this large to Juss's saying they're well known enough to play HOB had me LOL that Matt thought HOB was a large venue.

Never heard a single song of theirs but imagine them opening for P!ATD made these venues possible.

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

House of Blues would be large for what I consider to be a relatively unknown band. I imagine they'd be playing 300-500 cap venues, not 1000+ venues

serotonin and Brent like this.
  6. SincerelyEmma

I'm also surprised that this band is big enough to play 2000+ venues, but oddly enough not as surprised as I was to realize they are from New Jersey and not Arizona :crylaugh:

heymattrick likes this.