Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ariana Grande - Thank U Next (February 8, 2019) Album • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 3, 2018.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Ari is arguably the single biggest artist at this exact moment, if I booked her for an event, I'd probably raise prices too haha

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah pride has been getting corporate for awhile and whether allies belong there or not is def an issue, it's definitely lost track of its roots like with cops being there given the whole Stonewall history

3. janexo

Regular

4. This person is correct. Still gonna call something a duck if it quacks like one though.

janexo and bigmike like this.
  5. irthesteve

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Brie and Samuel L Jackson made 7 Rings good

7. irthesteve

Amazing

8. irthesteve

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Really excited to see a setlist in a few days. I'm two weeks out from my show and getting antsy.

10. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Bought tickets to buffalo the other day. Don’t think I’ve been to a show this big so I’m stoked and don’t know what to expect.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. I'm late but NASA is a top song of 2019 so far what a HIT

12. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Heard Nasa in a store over the weekend and its been in my head since. I love Nasa and still forget like 90% of this album

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Going to the opening night of tour tomorrow. Splurged on a pit ticket so I'm STOKED.

Still amazed at how well this album is holding up for me, and how, imo, NASA is STILL the catchiest song released in 2019 so far.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish I had gotten floor seats. I had to buy two other tickets though, so that was a no go.

16. a lack of color

Regular

I am soooo jealous. I have been dropping hints all week at my boyfriend to take me but he ain't biting lmao

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Setlist is incredible

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah all of the videos on Instagram made last night look wild. Excited for Friday

thankunext likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sweetener/Successful back to back means I can go take a long shit.

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Now I'm really regretting not buying tickets for face when I had the chance. I'm not looking to pay $190 to sit behind the stage.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Concerned that you can predict that will be necessary in advance

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

With IBS, its likely I'll have to go a few times.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and bigmike like this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm giving My Everything another listen, since its been years since I listened in full. Its really underwhelming, outside of the singles.

25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ooh disagree. I think the last 3 are boring, and Iggy and the sax ruin Problem for me, but I think the rest is good. Be My Baby - BYHRB - LMH is probably my fav 3 track ari run.

Contender likes this.