Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Are You the One? (MTV) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thechrisformat, Jun 21, 2016.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Nate. Was also in Are you the one all stars and the challenge rivals 3.

mad likes this.
  2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Man, I finally finished season 6 last night and it was a mess. Some all-time series fights and Geles got waaaaaay too much screen time. Also seemed like the first time two factions of men really split up. All the alphas, and then Joe, Shad, Tyler, and Ethan off to the side.

3. meggers

Trusted

Is anyone watching the new season? I kind of miss the challenges but the fate button is interesting.

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Had no idea it was even airing

5. meggers

Trusted

Tonight was the 3rd episode. The first episode is a doozy.

JRGComedy likes this.
  6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

man how did I not know this was back

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

8. meggers

Trusted

This season looks like it’s going to be amazing based off this first episode. I’m so glad the challenges are back, I missed that from the last season. Also the addition of Doctor Frankie is nice and I hope that’s something that’s kept in future seasons.

9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Finally watched the first episodes of this season and it’s amazing honestly. Not even a guilty pleasure this time, I just love it.

10. meggers

Trusted

I thought it was an interesting choice for the show to reveal a perfect match to the audience that the house doesn’t know yet.

This has been a good season but I don’t know if I can see them getting it together in the end to win the money.

11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I've only watched the premiere so far, but my sister made an excel sheet for us to keep track of the beams and truth booth, haha. I know there are blogs that do that, but then they reveal the matches. I want to see if we can figure it out.

12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I think Kai has used the boom boom room the most of any contestant in are you the one history

meggers likes this.
  13. meggers

Trusted

I really hope they can figure it out cause this is the first cast in a long time that I’ve rooted for to win.

mad likes this.
  14. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Remy was my favorite out of everyone in the house. I do not understand why no one made a connection with him, and they just put him down as the hookup king. He was such a sweetheart when he was pursuing Paige, that broke my heart. And the realest out of all of them, no drama.

So who might we see on The Challenge in the future?

15. meggers

Trusted

I’d love to see Basit on the challenge. Noor would be an absolute train wreck but it’d be so great to watch.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Remy and Paige are now dating off the show!

mad likes this.