Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Are You the One? (MTV) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thechrisformat, Jun 21, 2016.

1. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

yeah this is pretty clearly the worst group they've had since season 2 in terms of landing matches

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Ahhh yes the classic "let's try to strategize once then immediately decide actually thinking about this simple game won't actually work" episode. Happens every season.

thechrisformat likes this.
  3. I so want them to fail this season. Especially since the pot is already cut in half.

mmcd323 likes this.
  4. This season is so bad... that it's actually kinda decent.

5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I wanted Andre and Taylor to be a perfect match! What's up with the system? I have no idea who a perfect match is.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Holy fuck @ Ryan telling them to shut the fuck up in the promo for this week

7. Ryan is so vanilla that his "shut the fuck up" line was probably the best thing he's said in 5 seasons.

mad likes this.
  8. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

so I started this show about five days ago and I caught up on season 5...and watched all of season 3 and 4. OOPS

mad likes this.
  9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Ugh it's so obvious when the producers intervene. this happened last season too in the second to last episode where out of nowhere someone is suddenly like "hey I have a strategy and I conveniently remember everyone who sat together on each match up ceremony"
    I really wanted them to lose.

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, this was probably my least favorite batch of humans so far. Still enjoyed the season though!

11. mmcd323

Regular

Tonight's finale should be an interesting one, my guess is that they're going to end up winning since they had 9 beams last week

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That ending tho

mad likes this.
  13. mmcd323

Regular

will definitely go down as the worst cast in AYTO history. The spinoff show looks interesting

mad and JRGComedy like this.
  14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, excited for that!

15. So happy they didn't win.

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

HAHAHAHA YESSSS
    I could tell they were gonna lose when they kept talking about how they went with strategy for these picks. Their reactions were so damn good.

mmcd323 likes this.
  17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'm watching the reunion right now and when the host asked Andre if he had ever cheated on Taylor and Dre said "ask ozzy" for a split second I thought he and Ozzy were in love

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Spinoff was entertaining. Gio is such a dork and Devin is the man

JRGComedy likes this.
  19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Devin fucking sucks. Could you imagine being stuck in a house with that asshole? He and Rashida both scare the shit out of me. That said, I'm fully in on the show, haha.

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Premiered last night, this is bizarre.

22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Haven't watched yet, but one of my friends snapchatted me and said that all the contestants are horrible.

23. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

oh shit, cant wait to watch this after the BB finale tonight

24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe skip the BB finale lol. Just forget this season happened.

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Don't know if you saw my above post, but I know one of them lol. Or at least, I did 6-7 years ago. So weird to see them now in THIS environment.