Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Are You the One? (MTV) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thechrisformat, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Man, I'm so upset that I'm making this thread, but my friends no longer watch this, so I need a place to talk about this show. So, here's a thread.

I hate Jon from the current season.

2. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

But he and Julia are meant to be, they're from the same state! Yeah, he's the worst.

Asaf is a lot of fun to watch.

3. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm watching for the first time. I'm curious to know a lot of things from past seasons, like has there ever been a couple who sticks together even though they're not a match?

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

hell yeah

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

All the dudes other than Sam this season are utter garbage. The girls are definitely all smarter than the dudes are.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The best thing about this show is how easy the game actually is, and if they stopped taking it so seriously they could figure it out so quickly.

7. Gio turned into a real asshole, real quick... but yea, most of the guys are pretty much trash.

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Haha this show is so trashy, but I love it so goddamn much. Top moment for me in the season was probably when Sam kissed John on the cheek right after he punched a hole in the wall.

9. stayillogical

My sister and I think that Francesca is the dumbest, most shallow, vapid girl so she has to be Asaf or Gio's match. And what the heck Cam? I thought he was one of the nice ones.

10. stayillogical

Also, it's funny how John used to always be the last pick for the girls, but now it's Gio. Real nice guys.

11. kailaincolor

i'm so happy that there's a thread for this! i definitely agree with the sentiment that the majority of these guys are trash. Sam seems like the only decent one, really.

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I like Cameron, who is with Mikayla.

Wish Prosper would get more screen time.

13. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

this has overtaken the challenge for me. so much more entertaining.

Sam + Alyssa

14. This show pisses me off so much, but I'm too invested in this season now that I can't stop watching.

Miss Heartcore likes this.
  15. kailaincolor

i hate Gio

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The sexism is so high this season good god

17. EngineDown

yeah, stephen, as much as they try to paint him as a good guy, is pretty gross

it was pretty shocking when it took someone like john basically to call him out on it

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

lmao also John and Tyler's "you're trash" fight legitimately sounded like It's Always Sunny dialogue

stayillogical likes this.
  19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

lmao Gio is on some SHIT the most recent episode is wild

20. stayillogical

I accidentally looked at a chart which mathematically shows 100% probability who everyone's match is. All I can say is I don't think they're going to win. It's bonkers.

21. kailaincolor

yeah, i saw that too! i would have never guessed some of these people to be matches. i don't think they'll get it either.

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Where did you find it?

23. EngineDown

Feeling a blackout this week

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I really want them to not win. It feels way too unrealistic to pull it together after all of this

25. stayillogical

Totally scripted if they do win. There's no way. Also, do they each get just 50k?