Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Archived news from AP.net?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BigMouth, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I had a ton of tabs open of news from the past couple weeks on AP that I hadn't caught up on yet, and while I'm totally down for the move to chorus, I can no longer access most of those news posts. Did Jason say anywhere if archived news will be transferred to Chorus??

Also, I really hope content stays somewhat similar to AP... that website was a comfort to me and Chorus is going to take some getting used to, so knowing that content won't drastically change, at least at first, would be nice.

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

I kinda hope he just hit the delete button on that entire site. Fresh start. Don't look back lol.

3. Okay, but I feel a bit differently about just abolishing all of that content. I still think it should be accessible if not able to be engaged with. Like even just porting the news posts and reviews over, and then leaving the forums in an archived section or something. Like a memento. Anyways, I guess for now I have the Wayback Machine haha

4. PMing you about this.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.