Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects / Thy Art Is Murder / While She Sleeps Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ADayToFall, Jan 15, 2019.

1. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Screenshot 2019-01-14 at 9.51.54 AM.png

rlngstrt likes this.
  2. rlngstrt

ADVENTR

Got my tickets for Phoenix today! Can't wait for this one!

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Need to change my travel plans so I can be home when this comes through. I'm not missing Architects.

rlngstrt likes this.
  4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Looks like this is selling well. They said toronto is nearly sold out and Anaheim has 50% sold

5. redwing91007

Montreal is supposed to sell out within a few days, absolutely nuts. I saw them open for Protest The Hero right before LF//LT came out in a sub 1000 cap and here they are selling out and 2500 cap in under a week on their own.

6. bkaeser93

Trusted

Had no idea Architects have blown up this much. I remember seeing them open for Chiodos (with Brandon)/Blessthefall/Atreyu.

7. redwing91007

I take that back, the Montreal date is sold out. Went faster than the Parkway/ABR tour at the same venue, nuts.

8. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

Holy Hell is one of their best albums to-date in my opinion so I had to go. Looking at their previous setlists, it seems that they are playing 8 songs off of the album so I had to snag a ticket. Also TAIM and WSS as support makes this a no brainer.

ramomcferno, Cgarnsay and rlngstrt like this.
  9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Architects put on a good show but the vocal effect their singer uses to scream is way too noticeable live