Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects / Stray From The Path / Make Them Suffer Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 11, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

2. atlas

Trusted

Saw this yesterday. Setlist wasn't quite the same, took out Early Grave and Colony Collapse/Follow the Water for CANCER and All Love Is Lost. Anyways, show was awesome. Every band got good crowd reception and they all sounded great, especially Architects. We were a little better during Sam's speech as well.

King Chevy7 and redwing91007 like this.
  3. King Chevy7

Regular

I don't think that first setlist is real. I've seen that name before and he's uploaded fake Bad Omens setlists before.

4. redwing91007

Seems it's been updated!

5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Show last night was so dope. If you have a chance to go to this tour, do it.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  6. sr6171

Show was fantastic last night! Are the rest of these venues pretty small? Sam kept talking about how it was the biggest headlining show they've ever played in the US

7. atlas

Trusted

Chicago was 700 cap. I think he's saying that to make us feel good haha, we were "by far the best show we've ever played in America"

8. sr6171

Haha I wouldn't doubt it. Although I do believe it was the biggest if the other venues are around that size too. The summit is an 1100 cap and it was packed last night

9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

This is their first US headliner, so it's not unlikely that it's a milestone for them.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  10. King Chevy7

Regular

They've never gotten much attention in the US and they finally broke through. They're probably serious about being blown away with each show.

11. redwing91007

Didn't they headline on LF//LT? I know they did here a show here that was part of a NA tour.

12. Chuck!

Regular

They did a coheadliner with letlive

13. redwing91007

Looked into it, seems like it was just a Canadian tour, and what a tour it was. Lineup was Stray From The Path, Being As An Ocean and Architects. Also to note that my date sold out.

Chuck! likes this.
  14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Worcester show got moved from the Palladium Upstairs to the main stage

15. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Nope they did it in the US as well, saw that show. Had I the Mighty and Glass Cloud open.

16. mmcd323

Regular

Big jump for them. The Palladium upstairs only holds 500 people. The upgrade to Palladium downstairs is around 2,000+ people

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The 2000+ is only if they open the balcony, which I assume they won't for this. Still, even if this sells about 1,000 or so, that's much better than just selling 550 for the upstairs, and definitely impressive for them.

mmcd323 likes this.
  18. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Detroit was upgraded from 300 to 1400, and the show was packed from what I was told.

19. mmcd323

Regular

ahhh, I've only been to the Palladium upstairs haven't seen a show downstairs yet. Still pretty cool they got bumped up

Cgarnsay likes this.
  20. Chuck!

Regular

The show last night was unbelievably good. I'm still on cloud nine.

joe.boy.fresh. and redwing91007 like this.
  21. michael_gatto

Trusted

Agreed, all 3 bands were so good but holy shit Architects are the best live band.

Chuck! likes this.
  22. redwing91007

You guys are getting me so so so pumped for this!

23. redwing91007

My date is tonight! Most excited I've been for a show in a while.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  24. redwing91007

And triple post...

Here's the video I got from the show. Not much to add besides what I wrote in my posts. This will go down as one of my favorite concerts of all time. Architects are simply perfect.

Spoke to the guys from Stray after the show and they told me to expect a new album/tour in September. Also was lucky enough to snag a limited pressing of Anonymous the whole band signed for me. Great dudes.

25. Chuck!

Regular

Glad you had fun man. It was one of my favorite shows ever, too :-)

redwing91007 likes this.