Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects - Holy Hell (November 9, 2018) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Feels refreshing hearing Sam's fully clean vocals again.

2. DeRRek

Trusted

Seeing Architects tonight. Can’t wait! Would love them to throw their cover of change (in the house of flies) into the setlist tonight. Wishful thinking, haha.

redwing91007 and beachdude like this.
  3. DeRRek

Trusted

Well Architects were insane. Incredible performance. Sam’s vocals. Unreal! Blows my mind every time he sings live. His screams are next level. They will be playing the SSE HYDRO next time they’re in Scotland. Crowd were amazing last night as well. Phenomenal atmosphere!

4. dash64

This is my design

Did they play the cover?

5. DeRRek

Trusted

No. Unfortunately not.

beachdude likes this.
  6. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Listening to this for the first time at the gym, scratching that Sempiternal itch for me. Would love to see these dudes tour with Thrice.

disambigujason and beachdude like this.
  7. DeRRek

Trusted

@Petit nain des Îles
    flood of red up to something incase you’re interested. Can’t wait. Would love a tour. Think it will probably be a single though

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I just saw this!! Super hyped

Nate_Johnson and DeRRek like this.
  9. DeRRek

Trusted

Same dude. Loved them back in the day. Saw them a few times live and they were so good. Glad I’m not the only one looking forward to this. Haha.

Nate_Johnson and beachdude like this.
  10. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I initially checked them out because of the discussion of them on here haha, so thanks for that! Their sound is right up my alley musically.

DeRRek and Nate_Johnson like this.
  11. DeRRek

Trusted

Cool. Well, if you ever get a chance to see them live I’d recommend it. They used to do this big outro where they would have like 3 of the band members smashing drums, it was great and sounded epic. Haha.

beachdude likes this.
  12. Just saw that! I'm excited. I wonder if this is just going to be some kind of anniversary shows for their debut though. I'd love to hear what they sound like in 2019.

beachdude and DeRRek like this.
  13. DeRRek

Trusted

I saw the singer last night at fever333. My friend knows him and I think he said that they are back now. So hoping that means they will be doing a tour and perhaps a new album. That’d be cool. I spoke to the singer once a while back when I was drunk and asked if they were ever going to come back and I’m sure he said “hopefully” back then, haha.

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

ngl having anniversary show being brought up made me think "man if Architects did a 10 year for Hollow Crown"

which would NEVER happen ever lmao but I would die

15. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Haven't been into their last few albums but I'd 100% be at a Hollow Crown anniversary show. That album was so important to teenage me

16. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I doubt they will ever do it without Tom

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  17. Bane

The spiciest meme

yea that's also another thing that's totally fair

18. Jake W

Tomozaurus, DeRRek and beachdude like this.
  19. DeRRek

Trusted

So good. Definitely going to the king tuts date. That will be unreal

Jake W likes this.
  20. DeRRek

Trusted

@Jake W they playing anywhere near you?

Jake W likes this.
  21. Jake W

Yeah the London venue is only 3 stops away on the tube lol. I'll be attending

DeRRek likes this.
  22. DeRRek

Trusted

Awesome. I’m sure they will play more songs after the album. Definitely oh yes there will be blood and don’t sleep, swim haha. Linda was a tune as well.

Jake W likes this.
  23. JM95

Trusted

I'm not the biggest Architects fan but Sam's the best vocalist in that genre by a mile.

24. Yeah and I feel like he's only going to get better as he ages, much like Cory Brandan.