Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects – “Doomsday” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

js977 likes this.
  2. bloodinthesand

Regular

SO, SO, good

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

This song fucks

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

It's awesome.

Also:

5. defmytones

Regular

Completely unexpected release. Thought they were taking some time before considering a new album, but I guess they're getting ready for a new one.

Song is a jam.

6. This song is a very obvious retread of AOGHAU, but that's totally fine because that has become one of my all-time favorite albums.

Also, it's starting to look like Sylosis' Josh Middleton might be joining the band officially. Thoughts?

7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Stellar track, top-notch musicianship as usual, and Sam's clean vocals are awesome.

8. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

They just confirmed this on twitter, I'm kind of indifferent of Syslosis but the guitars have always been the best part of that band imo, so I think he's a decent enough replacement.

9. Sander

kflkmflkm

Pretty bland compared to majority of their last record.

10. Yeah, I just saw this! I'm hyper stoked. Sylosis has been my favorite non-Christian metal band (ridiculous distinction, I know) since 2013, meanwhile AOGHAU was tied for my favorite album of 2016. So this is a dream come true as far as I'm concerned. Middleton's playing is off the charts -- so smooth.

ugman_2000 likes this.
  11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This song is great. Love their last album and they ALWAYS kill it live.