Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Archer (FX) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

God I hope it does, they broadcast so many great TV shows. Archer, sunny, simpsons, Parks and rec, raising hope, man seeking woman, etc.

tdlyon likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah FXX is just fine, and it's also a brilliant strategy for twice as much programming than if they just had FX

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

[​IMG]
    The Rampage episode has to be my favorite. It kills me from start to finish every time I watch it.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  4. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

"100 people surveyed, correct answer still on the board. NAME THE DOUCHEBAG WHO'S IN CHARGE."

Deathco_019, Ken and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Vincent... Van... Gogh Fuck Yourself

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  6. Aj LaGambina Jan 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 6, 2017)
    Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

"Hm. Cock flavored spit. Well, you never know what's gonna be on the board!"

Anthony_D'Elia and Ken like this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Might as well post the whole scene haha

Aj LaGambina and Deathco_019 like this.
  8. irthesteve

Next season is noir-ish, I'm into it!

Joe, JRGComedy and Ken like this.
  9. White Mar 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 29, 2017)
    White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Premiers April 5th.

Archer, iZombie, and a new Louis special that weekend. Funsies.

Edit: Turns out April 4th/5th is not, in fact, the weekend. What in the fuck was I thinking.

Joe likes this.
  10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

So that was interesting. Think I'm okay with the season riding out with this whole noir theme

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Oh shit didn't realize this premiered

Good thing my DVR caught it

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Except when they inexplicably run shows on the same night at the same time (see: Legion's first four episodes airing at the same time as the last few episodes of the Sunny/Man Seekig Woman seasons).

13. irthesteve

I don't think it's as much of an issue these days, mos people have a DVR. I was able to watch all 3 shows all season, no problem

scottlechowicz likes this.
  14. Anthony_

Less people have easy access to DVR than you'd think. In addition, it's just a weird decision to make considering the same company controls programming for both stations. Why would they program against themselves? I don't know.

15. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Kinda meh on that premiere

16. I was also kinda meh on it. So, is this Dreamland thing a theme for the whole season or is Archer gonna wake up soon?

17. blinkboard182

Is anyone following along with the app? I like the concept A LOT however, I wasn't able to get all of the clues and I watched the episode twice. Maybe it's just me?

18. Sounded like a cool idea, but too much work for my lazy ass haha.

19. Anthony_

I think Adam Reed is definitely trying to take this show in a bit of a different direction with this season, tonally. There was a lot of the classic-type Archer humor in this premiere, but it seems to be really trending toward a mainly noir-ish tone with the typical humor in as an additional element, not the other way around as I expected and as the promos made it seem. I liked it, and I respect the hell out of Reed for taking a risk like this with the show (essentially a totally pointless season with no ramifications on the real world, unless this episode wasn't the last we're going to see of what's going on with everyone else while Archer is in a coma). Hopefully it pays off. Reed's earned my trust over the years though (between Sealab, Frisky Dingo, and this), so I have the utmost faith in him.

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Finale tonight

21. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Damn finale tonight. I think I've only watched two episodes. Felt like it just came on.

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Not to mention there only being a combined 16 episodes left after this one

23. Haven't been posting in the thread, but I've been enjoying this season. Was originally a little sour about it all being a dream, but I've come around on the premise.

That said, I'm gonna have to catch it on demand later because Fargo takes priority ha.

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

25. Dog with a Blog

How is this show doin? Is it still quality? I stopped watching after season 3 for no other reason than I got distracted and too lazy to catch up. At the time I thought it was one of the funniest and smartest cartoons I'd ever seen. There's an episode early on where they make a Bartleby the Scrivener joke and I remember that at the time that solidified it for me as genius.