Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Archer (FX) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Back tonight!

2. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

stoked, this show seems to be aging quite well

3. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

I dunno, Vice was piss and Pam isn't very funny to me, yet she seems to be becoming the most important character behind Archer

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I don't have super fond memories of most of last season but I'm not giving up on the show yet.

5. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

Yeah, Vice was trash and I didn't like any of what I watched of S6. Rewatching it soon since it's on Netflix though, hopefully it'll be bettter and the new season looks promising enough.

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I dug Vice though not as much as the regular format. Can't wait for the new season

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Premiere was pretty great, I really like the new premise

8. MexicanGuitars

Solid opener

9. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

Vice wasn't great, but blowing up the entire premise of the show might've been one of the best things they've ever done. Doing that paved the way for so much potential, in that they can do almost any idea they want now and it doesn't have to fit within the ISIS/government spy format. Not that it was ever a bad thing, but I love how they opened up new avenues. I liked last season, and have high hopes for this one.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Enjoyed the premiere. Don't even remember much of what happened last season.

11. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Sometimes there are so many jokes in conversation I forget what the characters are even talking about.

12. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

Loved episode 1. This season has a metric shit ton of potential.

13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Last season had the stellar elevator bottle episode, don't forget about that.

14. Deathco_019

Drummer

I liked Vice, but that was certainly my least favorite season they've done. I loved last season, but I haven't rewatched it yet so I'm interested to see how it holds up.

New episode was good. I think this show has just really fallen into a routine where, despite changing the scenery or story the past couple seasons, you know what to expect. Strong show overall though.

15. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

I actually did forget about that. Gonna go watch it now.

16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Definitely like the new angle, I think this show can do really well with a "case of the week" mystery Hardy Boys Nacy Drew on crack kinda thing

17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

The premiere was very good, the tweaked PI premise has a ton of potential for the show, I think it's a pretty natural fit.

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

New ep, here we go

19. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Lately been doing the Lana "nyoooope" in real life a lot. So fun to say lol

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I like Pam's new "on my tits' thing

dpatrickguy likes this.
  21. Deathco_019

Drummer

Loved the scene where Cheryl, Pam, and Ray were spinning around in the chairs.

dpatrickguy likes this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The scene where they think Archer's fight was just another voicemail prank was such a great bit

dpatrickguy, Brenden and Serh like this.
  23. MexicanGuitars

Thought this one was much better than the premier, Krieger fucking killed me this episode.

24. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Loving the new season so far. But honestly there is very little I haven't loved about it.

25. MexicanGuitars

Best of the season so far. Really enjoyed the dive into Archer's backstory.